Used Military Surplus AR-15 Magazines

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • optimapro2

Feels like home!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jun 14, 2009
    Harahan, LA
    Perret's Army Surplus on Williams Blvd. in Kenner, LA has used Military Surplus AR-15 Mags. The have some 20 Rd $5 each (some Colt and Adventure Line Mfg.) and lots or 30 Rd $7 each (mostly Adventure Line Mfg.). They are mostly in good shape, springs are very good, finish is warn. They are dirty and need to be cleaned.

Richard in LA

Mag Whore
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    May 19, 2007
    St. Amant, LA
    Perret's Army Surplus on Williams Blvd. in Kenner, LA has used Military Surplus AR-15 Mags. The have some 20 Rd $5 each (some Colt and Adventure Line Mfg.) and lots or 30 Rd $7 each (mostly Adventure Line Mfg.). They are mostly in good shape, springs are very good, finish is warn. They are dirty and need to be cleaned.

Thanks for the heads up. FYI, they are fresh out of 20 rounders ;) They still do have a rather large box of 30's.

Richard in LA

Mag Whore
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    May 19, 2007
    St. Amant, LA
    You are all welcome!:)

I work less than a block from the Army Surplus, I'll let you'll know when they get more 20's.

Please do! I now need some of the bandoliers that you can pull the string on, and allows you to put loaded mags in. Anyone seen any of those around?

optimapro2

Feels like home!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jun 14, 2009
    Harahan, LA
    I stopped at the Army Surplus to inquire when and if they will be getting more 20's and to my surprise there was one left in the display case. FYI: I found it a good home!

They told me to check back next month, due to the fact that they never know when and if they will get more.

I'll let you know when they get some.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom