The Gun Garage/Noveltyguns.com

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jgreco15

The Zebra
    Feb 15, 2009
    Lafayette, LA
    After placing an order 85 days ago and receiving nothing, even after repeated phone calls to a disconnected number and emails to unanswered addresses, I have come to the conclusion that Michael S McKinney is messing with the wrong group of people. I now have the guy's home address and if it wasn't a 10 hour drive away, I would knock on his door with a gun in hand and demand my money back. How are you going to try and steal from GUN OWNERS?

NEVER NEVER NEVER do business with this guy. He deserves anything coming to him. I will see it through to make sure he is arrested or dealt with in the proper manner.

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    Solution: write a letter to the State AG asking he and his wife (since she's probably half owner so he can claim to be a minority business) be arrested for fraud. Date it 15 days in the future, showing a CC to him. Mail only the copy to him with a note saying the original will be mailed if you don't have your mag and your money back in exchange for your time and effort. Include in the letter as much personal info about him as you can, IP's, emails, bank accts that can be frozen, etc. If you don't have them imply you do and list it at the bottom as attachments.
    Odds are since its going to his house his wife will open it and freak.

Storm52

Mar 18, 2009
    Shreveport
    Just looking at his webpage/site, I wouldn't order anything there. Looks like a a 5th grader designed it. It hasn't been updated since 2008 sending a strong buyer beware signal.

Ellis1958

Jul 9, 2009
    Port Allen, LA
    That website is so lame that I'd run away in a heatbeat. Probably has a closetfull of polyester leisure suits.

Did a search of Georgia corporation listings and found one under The Gun Garage, Inc. http://corp.sos.state.ga.us/corp/soskb/Corp.asp?1138952 Interesting that all the officers are the same individual. Usually two or more are required, at least for C corps. Nonetheless it will be considered a closely held corporation and held to a different standard that your usual corporation.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom