WTB Ruger MKII/III or Browning Buckmark

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • automan71

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    New Iberia
    Like it says above.....Ruger MKii/iii preferably w/ a 5.5" bull barrel (but will consider others) or Browning Buckmark.

Let me know if you have one or know someone who does...Thanks in advance!

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    Either is a fine pistol. I personally own a Ruger Mk III Hunter stainless with a 5.5 inch barrel. I really like the Ruger. It is very accurate and dependable. There are a ton of mods/upgrades for either. Mine has a red dot on it and it improved my groups. Play with both and see which you like. If you want shoot mine your welcome to.

Charles:)

automan71

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    New Iberia
    Either is a fine pistol. I personally own a Ruger Mk III Hunter stainless with a 5.5 inch barrel. I really like the Ruger. It is very accurate and dependable. There are a ton of mods/upgrades for either. Mine has a red dot on it and it improved my groups. Play with both and see which you like. If you want shoot mine your welcome to.

Charles:)

Thanks Charles...Actually, my best friend has a buckmark that I get to shoot every now and then...I also owned a buckmark plus many years ago!... And like an idiot, I sold a Ruger MkIII w/ 5.5" bull barrel 6-7mos ago!:squint:

Didn't know my daughter would take such a liking to shooting...I guess she takes after her Dad!!:D I am buying the gun so she can shoot it.
    I bought a Taurus revolver for her...seemed safer to teach her with a revolver. She wanted to pick the gun, and she loved the size and weight of the taurus...Its accurate, but the trigger is SO stiff she can't shoot it DA. She also struggles with SA because the hammer spring is so heavy....
    She gets frustrated with it...So, the search is on:D

Again, Thank you very much for the offer!:thumbsup:

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    CajunMinuteman1812
    Top Bottom