Bud's Gun Shop -1

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mini14

Dec 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    Basically I'm implying that they are making up some of the reviews. They are similar in nature. Read a few and you will see what I mean. Maybe they just got sloppy with this one. A reviewer's name repeats as well...

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    Ammunition availability. Plus, these pistols were originally advertised as being the same size as the 19-17/22-23 series.

The FRAMES are; but the slides are thicker, necessitating new holsters.

The .45 GAP cartridge is nothing more than a manifestation of Gaston Glock's vanity. S&W has a proprietary cartridge; so does Sig. Well, HE had to have one too.

It will end up like the 10mm; still around, but more of a specialty/novelty than anything else.

Kinda like putting a vagina on a man. ;)

mini14

Dec 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    Looks like the train derailed here. I was drawing attention to potentially shoddy business practices. Failed calibers can be for another discussion. But I do feel that the 38's have a grip superior to any 19 or 22 out there.

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    Ammunition availability. Plus, these pistols were originally advertised as being the same size as the 19-17/22-23 series.

The FRAMES are; but the slides are thicker, necessitating new holsters.

The .45 GAP cartridge is nothing more than a manifestation of Gaston Glock's vanity. S&W has a proprietary cartridge; so does Sig. Well, HE had to have one too.

It will end up like the 10mm; still around, but more of a specialty/novelty than anything else.

What he said.

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    Looks like the train derailed here. I was drawing attention to potentially shoddy business practices. Failed calibers can be for another discussion. But I do feel that the 38's have a grip superior to any 19 or 22 out there.

G19, G23, G38 have the same receiver.

pmac81

Sep 16, 2009
    Gonzales
    I see what youre saying with the reviews, change a few of the words up and theyre all the same basically, Ive never done business with them, personally I dont like a website that I have to "sign-up" to see the price, that means wayyy more spam going into my email, but I was trying to find the price on a glock 27 before I got to the sign up part, oh well

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    I see what youre saying with the reviews, change a few of the words up and theyre all the same basically, Ive never done business with them, personally I dont like a website that I have to "sign-up" to see the price, that means wayyy more spam going into my email, but I was trying to find the price on a glock 27 before I got to the sign up part, oh well

Currently $500 at Buds. PM sent.

mini14

Dec 18, 2008
    New Orleans

G19, G23, G38 have the same receiver.

The guns have a different weight balance. The grip may have no geometric differences but may point differently. My mistake if they are the same, which I thought they were. They don't feel the same.

Thanks PMAC for bringing the conversation back.

gunut

Dec 4, 2008
    Cut Off, Louisiana
    I like Buds. I have gotten several guns from them. All were just as described. I recieved them quickly. Most of there deals ship for free.

The latest gun I got was a Baretta Urika. Cheapest place I found it and shipping was free to my FFL that is already on there mailing list.

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    The guns have a different weight balance. The grip may have no geometric differences but may point differently. My mistake if they are the same, which I thought they were. They don't feel the same.

Thanks PMAC for bringing the conversation back.

Due to the heavier slide.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom