Midway USA Range Bags ...

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RustyHammer

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Feb 9, 2008
    NOLA
    Just purchased two MidwayUSA range bags (one of each) on sale. Check-out the specs on their website. A great value if you're looking for a new bag.

midwayusa_bags-1.jpg

I also used a $5 off coupon !

Anyone else have one of these?

Lock and load,

Rusty

RustyHammer

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Feb 9, 2008
    NOLA
    Cool, TigerFan 9!

Here are the specs for the large bag from the Midway USA Website:

The MidwayUSA Competition Range Bag was built from the ground up to be the best range bag on the market. Perfect for competition or a day at the range, this bag is big enough to hold everything you need in a neat and organized fashion. Super tough coated PVC material, reinforced stitching, heavy duty zippers and closed cell foam padding in all pockets provide a long lasting range bag that ensures excellent protection for your gear. The Competition Range Bag is actually 5 bags in one, a huge main bag, a removable stage bag/ammunition carrier, 2 removable pistol rugs and a removable fired brass or ammunition carrying bag. One of the very best bags on the market at any price!

Technical Information:

Overall Dimensions: 22"L x 15"W x 10"H.
    9 Total pockets: 7 on main bag - 2 on removable stage bag/ammunition carrier.
    14 Total magazine pouches 1 1/2"L x 4 1/2"H 8 in rear compartment - 6 in stage bag/ammunition carrier.
    Fired brass carrying bag 5" Diameter 6"H with cinch top, reinforced mesh bottom and chrome plated steel clasps.
    Heavy duty 2"W x 52"L removable carrying strap with shoulder pad and chrome plated steel clasps.
    Full wrap around carrying straps with 5" strap connector/handle with hook and loop closure.
    External ID pocket.
    2 Non-slip stabilizing pads 2" x 5" on bottom of bag.
    Main compartment 17"L x 10"W x 10"H.
    Includes:
    2 removable padded pistol rugs with zippers 8 1/2"H x 12"W fit most large frame semi-auto pistols and revolvers with barrels up to 6".
    Removable stage bag/ammunition carrier with carrying handles for portability 15"L x 5"W x7.5"H.
    Removable stage bag/ammunition carrier features:
    2 Padded zippered pockets 7 1/2"H x 15"L.
    2 Padded moveable hook and loop equiped compartment walls.
    2 Chrome plated steel D-rings for quick attachment of the carry strap.
    Full wrap-around nylon handles.
    Front compartments - 2 Padded zippered pockets 8"L x 2"W x 8"H - Right side pocket features embroidered MidwayUSA Logo.
    Right side compartment - 1 Padded zippered pocket 8"L x 2"W x 8"H with 5 internal elastic accessory holders 1 1/4"W x 2 1/2"H.
    Left side compartments - 1 Padded zippered pocket 4"L x 2"W x 8"H and 1 padded beverage holder with drain hole.
    Rear compartment - 1 Padded zippered pocket 8"L x 2"W x 16"W which features:
    8 magazine pouches.
    Internal padded pocket 8"L by 15 1/2"W.
    12 various sized internal elastic accessory holders designed to hold brushes, jags etc for calibers from 50 down to 17.

gbundersea

Just my 2¢
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jun 4, 2007
    Walker, LA
    I've had one of the large Midway bags for years, and LOVE it! Back in the day, they'd occasionally put them on sale for 1/2 price ($29.99) which is when I got mine.

$39.99 is still a steal for this bag, and the $5 coupon makes it even sweeter!

flamatrix99

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Zachary, La
    I got one a few months ago and I love it. Tons of spance and lots of pockets here n there.

kengel2

Rabble Rabble
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 14, 2008
    Bedico
    Me to, but I do find when I put all my crap in it the strap doesnt hold tight. The adjustable strap loosens itself, other than that its great.

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    Guess what I just got for Christmas... Thanks guys! my wife asked Melissa which one to get me and had Melissa post for suggestions...

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    I just got the compact model from my kris kringle and I'm plesantly surprised.... Big enough to fit a few guns and boxes of ammo. also has side compartments for mags etc..

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom