Hunting club in N. LA. looking for a few members. (new information)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

electrode1998

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 11, 2007
    Baton Rouge, Louisiana
    I belong to a hunting club just S.W. of West Monroe. and we are looking for about 4 more members for the upcomming year. We should have a total of 19 to 20 members on approx. 3000 acres.

Each member can place 2 stands with stands not being less than 350yards from one another.

No drinking is allowed. Dues are around $750/year and no club stands are required. Most members use box stands on the terrian.

Location of stands must be approved by a board member and will be GPS located to make sure that stands are not too close to each other.

This is a great bunch of guys in this club and we have one work day in the spring and one in the fall. You only have to make one of them. The work day usually consists of nailing up new posted signs on the property and only takes a couple of hours. Most of the members will gladly help eachother out to set stands or whatever else is needed.

Let me know if you are interested.

Last edited:

flatsman007

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    St.Rose
    Is a son (13) extra to bring to hunt from same stand? He hunts in Kentucky now with his grand father and this would be alot closer of a trip for me to make.

electrode1998

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 11, 2007
    Baton Rouge, Louisiana
    Is a son (13) extra to bring to hunt from same stand? He hunts in Kentucky now with his grand father and this would be alot closer of a trip for me to make.

No, your membership includes him along with you. I take my oldest daughter with me all the time. She got her first deer this past year on her first day of hunting ever!!!!

BTW we only have about a 1 1/2 page rule list. Most deal with safety and common since rules. If you have any other questions, feel free to pm me if you want.

Thanks,
    PS the club is very family friendly and we love to have kids hunt with their parents. It was a pretty big deal this past year when my daughter got her doe.

electrode1998

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 11, 2007
    Baton Rouge, Louisiana
    Just an edit to our new rules for the future. Each member is now allowed 2 not 3 stands so we could open up more areas to new members as well as old members could move around to new locations.......

Still have a couple of memberships available for this year........

Dues still at $750

electrode1998

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 11, 2007
    Baton Rouge, Louisiana
    New information!!!!! Club membership #s not reliable!!!! May not be in business much longer so stay away from this club!!!! Have heard they are in business, but cannot confirm after I quit club if they are able to stay in business..........

This does not come from sour grapes after I left club due to my not being able to pay my dues, just unable to confirm if club is able to pay lease and I don't want anyone to get burned........

Canis Minor

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    I was in this club for 20 years until the president wanted my hunting spots for his son.
    These are real jerks.

tapindatass

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2015
    Ruston la
    Hey man ide like some more Infor on the lease, maybe go take a look at it and see what type on management practices are in place text me 9855187146 Billy

whitsend

-Global Mod-
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Sep 6, 2009
    Transylvania, LA
    New information!!!!! Club membership #s not reliable!!!! May not be in business much longer so stay away from this club!!!! Have heard they are in business, but cannot confirm after I quit club if they are able to stay in business..........

This does not come from sour grapes after I left club due to my not being able to pay my dues, just unable to confirm if club is able to pay lease and I don't want anyone to get burned........

For those who didn't read this post from 2011.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom