Integ. Suppressed 9mm AR

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Red Jacket

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 4, 2007
    Using a complete Rock River 9mm as the base , this will be our new standard integ 9mm carbine . You'll notice the full length Quad rail for a maximum sighting plane with your BUIS [and just plain looks cool ] . With this new version we are using a mono-core design with a stainless steel blast chamber . I went this route to make it easier to take down for cleaning as the can is permanently attached to the upper rec. to give it 16 inch overall barrel length . This way there's just the single transfer and the upper [if purchased separately ] can go onto any lower . We also got away from the ported barrel mode [ always a hassle for cleaning and can cause problems when using subsonics] on this new version and are using a 5.5 in barrel . This is to let factory subsonics stay subsonic . It also gives us a huge internal volume for suppression . There is NOTHING quieter . Shooting on a full auto lower , you will never over-load this upper , get your Beta mag's ready
    Price for complete rifle is $1875.00 [includes magwell block]
    Price for Upper Only is $1289.00
    Also available: Olympic Arms models $1675.00 for the complete rifle . $1089.00 for the suppressed upper
    IntegralARsmall.jpg

goteron

Unity Tactical
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Dec 8, 2009
    Houma, LA
    I got the opportunity to shoot one of Wills older model 9mm integrals. It's a much smaller can, and I was still blown away. I can't wait to try out the one pictured. Much larger volume, better stack, not to mention it looks great. I have sensitive ears and shhoting this indoors didn't bother me at all.

Will makes some impressive, extremely well thought out cans.

I am going to be writing a little photo article about his place, stay tuned.

VincentBuckles

Mesa Kinetic
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2010
    Gonzales, LA
    after some milling of the blast chambers on this puppy yesterday, this sucker is uber quiet with subsonics. perfect for that ankle biting pomeranian that your metro sexual neighbor lets crap in your yard. wait did i just say that outloud?

Red Jacket

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 4, 2007
    after some milling of the blast chambers on this puppy yesterday, this sucker is uber quiet with subsonics. perfect for that ankle biting pomeranian that your metro sexual neighbor lets crap in your yard. wait did i just say that outloud?

we did a bit of experimenting with our new mono-core . payed to play ;) worst though , goofing around gave me an idea for a whole new direction in suppression . never stops .......

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    Will you are "the man" just sucks that I have to keep on working offshore to TRY and buy one of this toys, just when I decide I want to retire and get a "regular" job you bring a new toy to say maybe I will stay a little longer and get that LOL.

Red Jacket

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 4, 2007
    Will you are "the man" just sucks that I have to keep on working offshore to TRY and buy one of this toys, just when I decide I want to retire and get a "regular" job you bring a new toy to say maybe I will stay a little longer and get that LOL.

Doing my part to keep the local economy afloat :)

Red Jacket

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 4, 2007
    Function and performance aside-- that thing just looks sweet. Now you gotta figure out how to get rid of the block/stick mag and make it look like a real AR. If anyone can do it... I'm guessing it's you.

I feel you , and I've thought about it , but end of the day , I just really like being able to put 5 UZI mag's in a AR mag pouch :)

Red Jacket

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 4, 2007
    How about a block for glock mags.... Other than the Oly Arms, if that was done, it would be a nice payday..

Working with a company that did my 7.62 x 25 AR upper and magblock on just that very thing . And yes , I'll get it's 10.5 in. badness posted just as soon as somebody who can outsmart a camera and computer at the same time comes by .

Top Bottom