Baton Rouge trust lawyer?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chopit

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Can anyone recommend a NFA trust lawyer? Someone you have used personally that has prior experience setting these up. I know some people have set this up on their own but I have read that the BATF might be reviewing some of these and they have to be on an approved list. Plus I would just sleep better with someone who knows what they are doing setting this up.

kengel2

Rabble Rabble
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 14, 2008
    Bedico
    I dont have a NFA trust lawyer per say, but I emailed some of the trust stuff to a lawyer friend in hammond to look at. I havent really had time to find out anything, but am working on it. Ill let yall know when I fin out any information.

jmmon

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2007
    Can anyone recommend a NFA trust lawyer? Someone you have used personally that has prior experience setting these up. I know some people have set this up on their own but I have read that the BATF might be reviewing some of these and they have to be on an approved list. Plus I would just sleep better with someone who knows what they are doing setting this up.

I went through Morgan Allison (you can search the forum), in Houma, LA. He works through and with David Goldman, in Jacksonville, FL (GunTrustLawyer.com). Did it all via e-mail and a couple of calls. Now I have to get all the forms notarized with 2 witnesses. Notary is no problem...problem is is I've only been a Northshore local for a couple of years and need to find a couple of gun-friendly witnesses to ride with me to the Notary.

Bearco

Instructor
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Covington
    I went through Morgan Allison (you can search the forum), in Houma, LA. He works through and with David Goldman, in Jacksonville, FL (GunTrustLawyer.com). Did it all via e-mail and a couple of calls. Now I have to get all the forms notarized with 2 witnesses. Notary is no problem...problem is is I've only been a Northshore local for a couple of years and need to find a couple of gun-friendly witnesses to ride with me to the Notary.

If you are in the Covington area, I will ride with you.

Top Bottom