5.56 Model FF -S/S or Titanium

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Red Jacket

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 4, 2007
    Our newest addition , designed to fit within free float forearms with a internal dia. of 1 5/8's . Suppressor is 9 inchs long and as quiet as any 5.56 can I've ever seen . This suppressor is also the one which we are debuting our new mono core internal . This is a great advantage when it's time to clean the suppressor . We're able to bring the advantages of a mono core design to assault rifle calibers by incorporating a unique inconel blast chamber . Suppressor is shown an a Velocity Arms .22 upper with a 4.5 in barrel inside a RRA forearm . This is done to keep std velocity .22 rounds at subsonic velocity's [ about 1 in 5 MiniMag's will go supersonic] It's also done to add an incredible amount of cool factor Obviously , this can be built as an integral on any caliber upper , done to give a min. 16 in OAL to the upper .

suppressed22ARsmall.jpg

Red Jacket

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 4, 2007
    Nice job. I would prefer a longer rail, but it looks really nice!

ditto . I had this one handy and didn't care to much since it's mine but a rifle length rail like on the integ 9 instead of this carbine length one would really be tit's

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wagon461
    Top Bottom