ATF cashed check.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ofcmetz

Dark Lord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 15, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Well, me and a friend of mine both had our 200 checks cashed by the ATF. We were just wondering if this is just the start of the wait, of almost the end. Any ideas are appreciated.

I know this was probably answered earlier, but I'm lazy tonight. Sorry.

ofcmetz

Dark Lord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 15, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    This is the start you still have 3-4 months to ago according to current times others are getting.

Thanks, that answers my question.

It's for a Tactical Solutions .22 LR Cascade Ti Supressor. I have a Tactical Solutions threaded Ruger Mark III to put it on and I plan on building a Ruger 10/22 at some point. I'll post pics in a few months hopefully. ;)

yamatitan

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 27, 2009
    Prairieville, LA
    Thanks, that answers my question.

It's for a Tactical Solutions .22 LR Cascade Ti Supressor. I have a Tactical Solutions threaded Ruger Mark III to put it on and I plan on building a Ruger 10/22 at some point. I'll post pics in a few months hopefully. ;)

No problem you might get lucky, some people are getting then 1-2 months after the check is cashed, average looks to be around 3 months even though. Ive been following it pretty close lately, im waiting for an AAC element and should be pretty close to you in the process.

lsufan1971

Rating - 100%
    121   0   0
    Jan 31, 2008
    Zachary,La
    We were just wondering if this is just the start of the wait, of almost the end. Any ideas are appreciated.

The check cashing is like blue balls. It gets you real excited for a little bit but you still have a wait for the real thing.

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    checks get cashed typically within a week of them receiving it. you've got at least 3 weeks, most probably a month before it is actually in the system. cashing the check is their way of letting you know that they have your paperwork and it is in a HUGE pile of other papers. if you're lucky, you've got 2 months. i'm waiting on another stamp, and the check was cashed last month.

Last edited:

madmax4x4

HONKY
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    New Orleans
    My last one was sent in the first of feb. Check cashed mar. 14th. Went pending apr. 17th and still pending. The two stamps before that I got back in just a bit over 2 1/2 months from the time I put them in the mail.

goteron

Unity Tactical
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Dec 8, 2009
    Houma, LA
    Looks like the average time from check cashed to pending is 34 days, and pending to approved is 38 days, I would say 10-12 weeks before you get your suppressor in hand.

The way to beat the wait after the first one is to buy an NFA item a month, that way you will get something new every month!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wagon461
    Top Bottom