Red Jacket Titanium Pistol Suppressor

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Red Jacket

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 4, 2007
    Model: LBMF-GT Titanium Pistol Suppressor
    Caliber: 9mm
    Superbly designed handgun suppressor
    A titanium tube and baffle stack designed for easy takedown and cleaning.
    OAL: 7 1/4"
    OD: 1 1/4"
    $725

pistolcanonpistol.jpg

pistolcan.jpg

goteron

Unity Tactical
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Dec 8, 2009
    Houma, LA
    Will, looks like a nice can. What is the overall weight? Do you have a fixed barrel spacer? And have you tried it on .22, with it being takedown, its a great multi-caliber can.

Rated for full auto on an AR?

Red Jacket

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 4, 2007
    Will, looks like a nice can. What is the overall weight? Do you have a fixed barrel spacer? And have you tried it on .22, with it being takedown, its a great multi-caliber can.

Rated for full auto on an AR?

Weight is 8.4 oz . No fixed barrel spacer , we would build without the LID for a fixed barrel gun . I havn't tried it on a .22 but we can when you get here :) . It is not rated for F/A , the LID is the hold back on that .

goteron

Unity Tactical
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Dec 8, 2009
    Houma, LA
    Will the LID accept a fixed barrel spacer, if not, you can't own two lids on one stamp correct. My Tirant 9 should be in... Nottoo much longer, I would like to compare. What hosts have you shot it on?

Red Jacket

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 4, 2007
    Will the LID accept a fixed barrel spacer, if not, you can't own two lids on one stamp correct. My Tirant 9 should be in... Nottoo much longer, I would like to compare. What hosts have you shot it on?

No . We've been using it on Glocks

TDH

FFL/Class 3 NFA Dealer
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Livingston

I have a Tirant 9 and love it. Just saying.

goteron

Unity Tactical
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Dec 8, 2009
    Houma, LA
    I have a tirant 9 and .45 coming, I am very interested in Will's take-down model, it looks like an excellent choice for someone wanting to shoot 9, .380, .22, 17mach2 and probably some other calibers. If there is a decent fixed barrel solution for it, it would be great for 9mm AR's, .22 AR conversions, and lots of pistols.

Red Jacket

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 4, 2007
    I have a tirant 9 and .45 coming, I am very interested in Will's take-down model, it looks like an excellent choice for someone wanting to shoot 9, .380, .22, 17mach2 and probably some other calibers. If there is a decent fixed barrel solution for it, it would be great for 9mm AR's, .22 AR conversions, and lots of pistols.

If them "boy's" will let us sell a fixed end cap to use in place of the booster , no problems . I just have to get a answer out of them on weather thats "extra's"

goteron

Unity Tactical
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Dec 8, 2009
    Houma, LA
    Yeah, they are so strange about that, can you not take the threaded portion out of the LID to change thread pitches? How do they replace the LID spring? If you can take the spring out you can replace with an appropriately sized piece of tubing. I know that is G2G with ATF. Hopefully you will get a favorable answer. I really want to see this thing. I'll give you a call in a few weeks to stop by and check it out.

Red Jacket

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 4, 2007
    Yeah, they are so strange about that, can you not take the threaded portion out of the LID to change thread pitches? How do they replace the LID spring? If you can take the spring out you can replace with an appropriately sized piece of tubing. I know that is G2G with ATF. Hopefully you will get a favorable answer. I really want to see this thing. I'll give you a call in a few weeks to stop by and check it out.

Sounds good man , we'll see you . Will

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom