LA Gun

WTT Glock 30 for Glock 36

Looking to trade Glock 30 for a Glock 36.

I have not shot a 36, and would like to hear pros and cons.

Please PM me. Looking for a new Carry pistol.

Also looking to purchase a G26 for $400
    Last edited by DuckYou; August 9th, 2010 at 09:51 AM.
    I carry a gun because I want to die at a ripe old age in my bed, and not on a sidewalk somewhere tomorrow afternoon.

I don't carry a gun because I'm paranoid. I carry a gun because there are real threats in the world.

The 30 is the double stack .45 correct?

As far as pros and cons I have a 36 and I love it! No negative thoughts at all

I have both the 26 and 36. Can't go wrong either way. Some will badmouth the 36 because of magazine capacity, I've never felt like 6+1 was a problem. I'm not going to war or patrolling bad neighborhoods like a LEO. I just want to end a situation if it starts. By the way my 36 has had many rounds through it, probably several thousand, and never a problem.

Kajun....
    There are no noble wars, just noble warriors.

Love my 36 - no function problems, easier for me to conceal than the double stack glocks and any of my snub nose revolvers. On the capacity arena - 7 @ 45acp with any competent shooter is enough to handle 5 thugs on crack and their two horses they rode in on. Like the old cowboy saying "If a man is still standing after being shot by a .45 you need to walk around and see what he's propped up on" - I know, I know, all you cowboy action fans that clique was due to the old trusty 45lc which I also have and love to shoot. BTW, the 45 acp was originally created to mimic the 45lc in ballistics but in a auto case - so the same legend still applies.
    Last edited by BudzLeon; August 8th, 2010 at 07:03 AM.

Clandestine Sciuridae

Gold Member
    I like the idea of a single stack glocker. I wonder if I could stuff a G29 barrel in there and get an extra round of 10mm in that magazine...
    http://theoatmeal.com/comics/apostrophe

Quote Originally Posted by Ritten View Post
    Buy them all!! If you don't like it, sell it. They ain't shoes you know...

On Target
    G36 has been great. No misfires. Spot on every time. I've heard complaints about the shorter grip and the recoil, but it's shooter-error and preference. I've had no problems. I wouldn't shoot competition with it, but I carry it often. It fits in the back pocket of my jeans and looks enough like a wallet to not draw any attention. (I don't carry in my back pocket... just saying). Small package, big punch.

Marksman
    I love my 36! A wise man once said "a 9mm will expand, but a .45 will never contract"!!

Quote Originally Posted by bluedemon99 View Post
    The 30 is the double stack .45 correct?
    The Glock 30 is a double stack .45.
    I carry a gun because I want to die at a ripe old age in my bed, and not on a sidewalk somewhere tomorrow afternoon.

I don't carry a gun because I'm paranoid. I carry a gun because there are real threats in the world.

ok, decided that I want to trade my 30 for a 36. 30 has night sights, apr 500 rounds through it. Gen 3. Comes with 2 mags and Galco holster.

Changed title and post. Looking to trade G30 for G36.

Do u have a pic of holster

Quote Originally Posted by bluedemon99 View Post
    Do u have a pic of holster
    Maybe

bump

Glock 30 has under 1000 rounds through it. Previous owner told me less than 500 rounds through it, and I have put 300 through it.

It shoots great. Has very bright night sights on it. Great gun, it is just larger than I care to carry every day.

bump
    Last edited by DuckYou; August 11th, 2010 at 08:50 PM.

Any Interest?