WTT Glock 30 for Glock 36

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DuckYou

Angry Wiener
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Looking to trade Glock 30 for a Glock 36.

I have not shot a 36, and would like to hear pros and cons.

Please PM me. Looking for a new Carry pistol.

Also looking to purchase a G26 for $400

Last edited:

bayoukajun

Old & Cranky
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 10, 2008
    Gonzales, La.
    I have both the 26 and 36. Can't go wrong either way. Some will badmouth the 36 because of magazine capacity, I've never felt like 6+1 was a problem. I'm not going to war or patrolling bad neighborhoods like a LEO. I just want to end a situation if it starts. By the way my 36 has had many rounds through it, probably several thousand, and never a problem.

Kajun....

BudzLeon

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 6, 2010
    Monroe, LA
    Love my 36 - no function problems, easier for me to conceal than the double stack glocks and any of my snub nose revolvers. On the capacity arena - 7 @ 45acp with any competent shooter is enough to handle 5 thugs on crack and their two horses they rode in on. Like the old cowboy saying "If a man is still standing after being shot by a .45 you need to walk around and see what he's propped up on" - I know, I know, all you cowboy action fans that clique was due to the old trusty 45lc which I also have and love to shoot. BTW, the 45 acp was originally created to mimic the 45lc in ballistics but in a auto case - so the same legend still applies.

Last edited:

charliepapa

Clandestine Sciuridae
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Jul 12, 2009
    Prairieville
    I like the idea of a single stack glocker. I wonder if I could stuff a G29 barrel in there and get an extra round of 10mm in that magazine...

TriggerLube

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Aug 8, 2010
    Prairieville, LA
    G36 has been great. No misfires. Spot on every time. I've heard complaints about the shorter grip and the recoil, but it's shooter-error and preference. I've had no problems. I wouldn't shoot competition with it, but I carry it often. It fits in the back pocket of my jeans and looks enough like a wallet to not draw any attention. (I don't carry in my back pocket... just saying). Small package, big punch.

DuckYou

Angry Wiener
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    ok, decided that I want to trade my 30 for a 36. 30 has night sights, apr 500 rounds through it. Gen 3. Comes with 2 mags and Galco holster.
    GLOCK30SF.jpg

DuckYou

Angry Wiener
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Glock 30 has under 1000 rounds through it. Previous owner told me less than 500 rounds through it, and I have put 300 through it.

It shoots great. Has very bright night sights on it. Great gun, it is just larger than I care to carry every day.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom