Off-duty cop "attacking" Hooter's customer ?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Speedlace

LOL...right?
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2007
    Last edited:

sraacke

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    St. Gabriel
    He's off duty then he should not have gotten involved unless some crime was occuring. The lady was going to pay her bill and leave but he escalated the situation. He should have sat there eating his onion rings and eating his burger and not gotten involved.

Speedlace

LOL...right?
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2007
    Last edited:

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    Can't hear what was said but around 50 secs in the officer steps into her space making physical contact with her. She pushed back and it went down hill from there.

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    Not sure why this one is in Fast Forward but at 1:10 I'm positive she spit in his face.

Eitherway this dude is in way over his head.

Should have kept his distance until it was evident that the situation needed to be escalated.

Looks like she simply pissed him off and he reacted foolishly. Then once she spat in his face it was ON!

W1nds0rF0x

Snap, Crackle, Pop.
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 8, 2007
    Baton Rouge

Vsotok10

Mad Scientist
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 2, 2010
    CENLA
    Should have called the "real" police as soon as the cave-man entered the picture. He was assaulting the woman as soon as he entered her space.

Last edited:

VeedUp

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Oct 15, 2007
    Destrehan, La.
    I hope she sue the **** out of hooters and the officer, he's an idiot and should not be in law enforcement. Maybe being a meter maid would siut him better.

W1nds0rF0x

Snap, Crackle, Pop.
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 8, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    I hope she sue the **** out of hooters and the officer, he's an idiot and should not be in law enforcement. Maybe being a meter maid would siut him better.

That may be true, but she acted entirely inappropriately as well, in fact if she had not gotten loud or obnoxious he probably would have never put his Napoleon hat on.

f350drvr

Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jun 16, 2008
    NOLA
    I watched the video at least 5 times, and I dont see where he "belly bumps" her. he walks into her personal space but she is the one that initiates contact.

W1nds0rF0x

Snap, Crackle, Pop.
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 8, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    I watched the video at least 5 times, and I dont see where he "belly bumps" her. he walks into her personal space but she is the one that initiates contact.

He didn't but he was WAY too close and if it had been me backed up against a counter and he got that close he would have gotten a flat hand and told to back off as I dialed the cell phone. BUT as I said, she probably got loud and obnoxious to begin with. She should have stayed cool.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Hmmmm. Which guy was the police? :mamoru:

But nevermind the altercation. What kind of a woman takes her daughter to HOOTERS for a "girl's night out"??:dunno:

:rofl:

Last edited:

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Really the food isn't very good so why go?

:cool:

WE know why WE like to go. Most of the women I know always crow the "I wouldn't get caught dead in Hooters" routine.

Wait a minute. This woman likes going to Hooters, likes having arguements with and fighting the cops like a man......

I see a pattern developing here....:o

:eek3:

:rofl:

Leadfoot

Low Speed High Drag
    Rating - 100%
    104   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Livingston Parish
    Most of the women who cry "I wouldn't get caught dead in Hooters" say that because they are intimidated by good looking women.

Go hang around the one in Denham awhile. There's alot of females who come in either in groups or alone.

Its a freaking restaurant. It's not a bar, it's not a strip club. The only difference between Hooters and any other chain restaurant is there are just females on the wait staff and 99% of them are smoking hot.

BTW: At least the one in DS is a CCW FRIENDLY location.

Last edited:

W1nds0rF0x

Snap, Crackle, Pop.
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 8, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    Most of the women who cry "I wouldn't get caught dead in Hooters" say that because they are intimidated by good looking women.

Go hang around the one in Denham awhile. There's alot of females who come in either in groups or alone.

Its a freaking restaurant. It's not a bar, it's not a strip club. The only difference between Hooters and any other chain restaurant is there are just females on the wait staff and 99% of them are smoking hot.

BTW: At least the one in DS is a CCW FRIENDLY location.

hooters-protest.jpg

Top Bottom