Home Defense Foundation of New Orleans
Sulzer Firearms
Meplat Group

Thread: Sale Pending: Polytech AKS-762 Side Folder

Sale Pending: Polytech AKS-762 Side Folder

Up for sale is A chinese Polytech AKS-762 folder thats never been fired from the looks of it. It doesn't have the box but does have the cleaning kit in the stock. Asking $1300. I'm located near the Central area. This is a 1987 pre ban. The guns a beauty and I just can't have a gun that I can't shoot. Its too pretty for me to shoot I do have this rifle posted in other and local forums, so first come first serve.
    Thanks
    Eric

Last edited by asianak; December 1st, 2010 at 11:37 PM.

Dude you're gonna regret it! It's worth way more than that and you'll probably never find another one!

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedRacer View Post
    Dude you're gonna regret it! It's worth way more than that and you'll probably never find another one!
    what he said !
    The most epic wtb mp5 thread ever !http://www.bayoushooter.com/forums/s...-mp5-parts-kit

Quote Vanilla Gorilla.
    "Your the worst kind of hypocrite. You had no problem taking the govs money but you rail against it."

On Target
    pm sent

On Target
    Sent a pm that I'll take it only to learn that asianak decided to sell on another forum for a higher price. tis a sad day. if your sale should fall through feel free to let me know

I did state that it is posted on other forums, and first come first serve. And if the deal falls thru I'll let you know.

You're almost making it sound like I did something dirty. I'm sorry maybe I've shouldn't have posted it on other forums and just on here for the lowest price ever.

Quote Originally Posted by asianak View Post
    You're almost making it sound like I did something dirty. I'm sorry maybe I've shouldn't have posted it on other forums and just on here for the lowest price ever.
    Unless there's some behind the scenes stuff going on, enigma's post didn't imply anything bad to me. Disappointed (of course) but nothing negative towards ya.

You're not an asshole, and only an asshole would do something dirty like back out of a deal.

Congrats on the sale, but you'll regret it by tomorrow!

The sell fell thru on another forum. Enigma I sent you a pm since u were next in line.

I meant other forums like akfiles, akforum the sksboards sorry for the confusion

Sale pending

On Target
    Sale Pending I would have had the money to you the same day you posted it. I will take it right now . PM me if you will sell it .