Sale Pending: Polytech AKS-762 Side Folder

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • asianak

Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Up for sale is A chinese Polytech AKS-762 folder thats never been fired from the looks of it. It doesn't have the box but does have the cleaning kit in the stock. Asking $1300. I'm located near the Central area. This is a 1987 pre ban. The guns a beauty and I just can't have a gun that I can't shoot. Its too pretty for me to shoot :wtc: I do have this rifle posted in other and local forums, so first come first serve.
    Thanks
    Eric

Last edited:

enigma

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 29, 2010
    Metairie
    Sent a pm that I'll take it only to learn that asianak decided to sell on another forum for a higher price. tis a sad day. if your sale should fall through feel free to let me know

asianak

Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    You're almost making it sound like I did something dirty. I'm sorry maybe I've shouldn't have posted it on other forums and just on here for the lowest price ever.:nono::nono:

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    You're almost making it sound like I did something dirty. I'm sorry maybe I've shouldn't have posted it on other forums and just on here for the lowest price ever.:nono::nono:

Unless there's some behind the scenes stuff going on, enigma's post didn't imply anything bad to me. Disappointed (of course) but nothing negative towards ya. :dunno:

You're not an *******, and only an ******* would do something dirty like back out of a deal. :o :rofl:

Congrats on the sale, but you'll regret it by tomorrow!

asianak

Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    I meant other forums like akfiles, akforum the sksboards sorry for the confusion

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom