BayouShooter Ad Available
Richies Pawn & Gun

Thread: Louisiana militia?

Louisiana militia?

Does anyone know of a Louisiana militia. Ive done a little research and have only heard of a Louisiana unorganized militia. Yet I have not been able to find out any information on them or any other militia groups. I'm looking for any information on a Louisiana militia group.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by symposium View Post
    Does anyone know of a Louisiana militia. Ive done a little research and have only heard of a Louisiana unorganized militia. Yet I have not been able to find out any information on them or any other militia groups. I'm looking for any information on a Louisiana militia group.
    St. Martinville City Police Department

I'm looking for a militia group, I think it's a bit different than a locol law enforcement agency.

Banned
    It is; I was being sarcastic. The St. Martinville City Police Department is a joke.

Rock out w/ ur glock out!
    A Louisiana based para military group. The Louisiana National Guard...

tactical hangover

Premium Member
    In Louisiana, it is against the law to call it a militia.. you might say... group of guys with guns who meet regularly.

We have a bunch of LEO's among our members and I would not want to compromise their position because they are associated with a board who talks about militia..

Banned
    Well, now that I think about it, the St. Martinville Police Department may not be all that bad.

I always thought about calling it a gun club or Military Tactics Fan club . I like using the work club .

If they were that easy to find, they wouldn't be worth looking for.
    If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.

One of these days, the people who can do things will come out on top.
    There are a lot of people who know how to work things but damn few who know how things work.

I doubt it was true , but i think i remember one of my CJ professors saying that gambling was illegal Louisiana . She said the way they got around it was that they called it gaming instead . If this is true I guess just changing the name of some things lets u get away with some things .

I've heard rumors

They wear power balance wrist bands and hang out in Cortana mall.
    If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.

One of these days, the people who can do things will come out on top.
    There are a lot of people who know how to work things but damn few who know how things work.

Clandestine Sciuridae

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by some_goat View Post
    I doubt it was true , but i think i remember one of my CJ professors saying that gambling was illegal Louisiana . She said the way they got around it was that they called it gaming instead . If this is true I guess just changing the name of some things lets u get away with some things .
    sort of sounds like PC for the dark side...
    http://theoatmeal.com/comics/apostrophe

Quote Originally Posted by Ritten View Post
    Buy them all!! If you don't like it, sell it. They ain't shoes you know...

You can start here http://www.awrm.org/
    "The greatest danger to American freedom is a government that ignores the Constitution."
    Thomas Jefferson

The Gringo Pistolero

Gold Member
    This isn't LEO or Military Discussion. Please move it to the appropriate forum.
    www.advantagegrouptraining.com

Luck is the last dying wish of those who believe winning can happen on accident.