Padded War Belt ??????

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    I have briefly tried the 417 Chest rig. I liked it but I don't like the price. For my need though I prefer to attach my pouches directly to my carrier. I use a Paraclete 3 M4 Mag/3Pistol Mag Shingle, a Radio Pouch, and a Flashlight Pouch. I have a very lightly used lo-pro carrier in Coyote that will be for sale next month:x:

Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Mayflower RC is absolutely a class act though. Travis, the owner , has as much Close Combat Experience as anybody out there. I had a Lo-Pro Carrier fail because of some bad elastic that started to fray. I emailed Travis and sight unseen he sent me not one but 2 Carriers to replace it. A few weeks later I got another email saying he had done some checking and he believed he had gotten a bad batch of Elastic. I appreciated the follow-up. I needed another piece of kit from him and emailed him. The requirement was time sensitive and he had it hand carried to Khandahar for me by a friend. I had been using the Paraclete Concealable Cut Panels but I recently switched to the Velocity Panels. Wow, lighter and more flexible without resorting to Zylon. I highly recommend the Dynemma Panels from Velocity.

goteron

Unity Tactical
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Dec 8, 2009
    Houma, LA
    I've got velocity soft and plates, very happy with them. Travis modified my carrier and chest rigs after a quick request. He definitely is a class act. Didn't know about his combat experience. But heck of a nice guy. I dont need a fill assault carrier, heck, I don't need any of it, but the lowpro carrier works great for my non-needs. Have you played with the tenspeeds at all? I really like them for pouches that don't need rapid backfilling.

Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    I want some of the Velocity Boron Carbide plates. Yeah Travis is a real and authentic meat eater. I have a couple early versions of the 10 Speed Pouches and I like them. Unfortunately the Paraclete Pouches I use are so durable they are still going strong and I haven't had the need to replace them so the 10 Speeds get used on bags mostly.

http://stores.greygrouptraining.com/-strse-2628/ATXEPT/Detail.bok

Top Bottom