Knife in your pocket now.....

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SVTFreak

Huh?
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Galvez
    You guys are gonna make me plop down for one. I don't know even know why, but those knives are beautiful to me.

For a traditional in general or a Davison?

Do it. It's worth it. I thought about offering you one of mine until I broke out in a cold sweat. Lol. And his quality is on par with customs much more expensive than his.

JHenley17

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 21, 2013
    Prairieville
    The Davisons, definitely. I stare at the screen for longer than a knife should warrant every time y'all post one. I know what you mean, I don't part with any quality tools, especially when they look that good.

SVTFreak

Huh?
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Galvez
    The Davisons, definitely. I stare at the screen for longer than a knife should warrant every time y'all post one. I know what you mean, I don't part with any quality tools, especially when they look that good.

Gotcha. I have 5 now. And seriously been thinking of selling off almost all of the remainder of my collection. Save for the small sebenza and mnandi, and maybe one or two others that I just like to play with. Todds knives are art that begs to be used.

Dixie_Amazon

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2007
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Well, I left it with my youngest son in Lafayette. Now have my dad's Sabre in my pocket.

sabre_zpsggefrjw7.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Last edited:

3fifty7

CoonAss
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Bunkie
    Today it's my latest Spyderco.
    Southard, Spydercos first flipper and titanium frame lock.
    54561f0e085ee2c1e1f4c3402a8161db.jpg

ba4ea581fe526361540b28b104716d94.jpg

Sent via telegraph with the same fingers I use to sip whiskey.

SVTFreak

Huh?
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Galvez
    I last posted this knife on 3/11 when I had just got it. I still am carrying it. And love it. Does everything I wanted and todd nailed it.

I nicked the blade pretty good either in shop or in garden so I put a 20 deg edge on it on both blades and polished up on the sharpmaker. And damn. Now it cuts like a lightsaber. I did change the lanyard from this to a noose to try for awhile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    Still my Emerson CQC-8, but the newest knife to the collection (of users) showed up yesterday, a Bark River Highland Special. The blade length/shape are almost identical to my CQC-8 that has become the perfect EDC for me. The handle is slightly shorter, but I can get a full grip on it with no issue whatsoever. It has a little funk on the blade from the previous owner, but it still has the factory convex edge and throws sparks from a ferro rod like you wouldn't believe! :D

26325823174_112ba147a0_b.jpg

Last edited:

Tx_oil

Tx_oil
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 21, 2009
    Youngsville
    I recently picked up a Benchmade Barrage 581 and a Benchmade Onslaught and have been alternating these for EDC. Love the instant deployment of the Barrage but the humongus blade of the Onslaught is a total winner, despite the overall size.

SVTFreak

Huh?
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Galvez
    New one arrived yesterday. Pre ban elephant ivory. Timing ended up working out.

4 1/8". It's a big boys knife. Buttery smooth and fit and finish is best yet from Davison.

Top Bottom