Max Michel class

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gocoastal

I'm a girl.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2009
    NOLA
    Nope...my whole body hurts. So glad cruise control exists - didn't want to use my legs for the entire drive home.

J

jayd

I thought I was the only one ;)

0h and one pic of Jeremy kickin out brass before I crash

bune0d6t5qon5kmal8yr.jpg

Zero.40

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    PLaquemine, LA
    great great class worth the money. lots of fun and training. it was great to shot with a bunch of great people. good to see some new faces as well that's all ways a plus in this sport. now i have to get out side and practice more. lol.

spanky

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    141   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    I'm going to get my notes a look over and write a full AAR but I will say that this was an excellent class. Max did an outstanding job of explaining what techniques to use, how to implement them, why to use them, when, etc. Everything built from one skill to another and the class was excellently structured. I can't thank him enough for coming down and putting on this class. Also, a huge thanks to Blake for helping Max instruct us and let us use his facility. He is an excellent instructor as well and the class definitely benefitted from his being there. We all made excellent improvements and also have some great things to work on to continue to progress.

Anyone who wants to take their skills to the next level seriously needs to consider taking this class.

spanky

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    141   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    Max demonstrating entering a position. Notice the hit on the right side steel before his left foot hits the ground.

5506518302_82b4050b6d_b.jpg

J

jayd

I only shot a few
    Here is one showing Vic already looking towards his next target/position even though his brass is barely still in veiw, notice his trigger finger out of the guard and he is exploding to his next position
    Fwiw, Vic is a great shooter and trainer also
    5507615867_61447ab76d_b.jpg

gocoastal

I'm a girl.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2009
    NOLA
    Yay! Thanks for posting the photos jayd...and D and I can't that everyone enough for helping out up newbies. We had a great time and everyone was so great about helping us out with the most elementary of things. Hopefully we will see some of you at some of the local matches soon!

Last edited:
    J

jayd

Yay! Thanks for posting the photos jayd... Hopefully we will see some of you at some of the local matches soon!

You guys too and I am sure i'll see you at matches as I will be doing alot more shooting this year ;)

BTW, any of the pics listed should be able to be downloaded at full size resolution and right clicked and saved to your computer

Top Bottom