Just arrived - Nosin Nagant M91/30 in mint condition $125 each with 40 rnds of ammo

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LandrysGuns

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2008
    Addis, LA
    These are either arsenal refinished or have been in storage since the before the war. They are amazing and look like new. Barrels are spotless inside and bores look unused. Wood does not have a scratch on them and all serial numbers match. Bluing is 99%. Comes with bayonet, pouches, tools sling and the 40 rounds we are tossing in for free.
    The date on the one we opened was 1926.

Sorry for not having a picture.
    You get all this for $125 plus tax, 8%

Stop by the shop and check it out. I hope to have some left when we go to the gun show at Lamar Dixon on March 26.

Just an FYI, we are donating one of these to the Friends of the NRA banquet, being held in August.

Dale Landry
    Landry's Guns
    225-202-7843
    225-694-3376

LandrysGuns

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2008
    Addis, LA
    Yes, just got 10 more in last week. I will get a picture of one this weekend at the Lafayette gun show. These things are mint. No counter bored barrels and wood and metal are perfect.

Neil09

Rating - 93.8%
    15   1   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    church point, la
    Is the gun show at the blackum collisium this weekend the 9th and 10th? If it is and you have these, ill come by Saturday morning. Just let me know. Thanks

LandrysGuns

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2008
    Addis, LA
    Show is at the Heyman center, next to the Lafayette General. We have 4 tables and just look for the sign that reads Landry's Guns.

LandrysGuns

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2008
    Addis, LA
    Business Address is 7374 La hwy 3050, Morganza, LA 70759. Google should have us at our business location. We will be in Lafayette this weekend at a gunshow. Normally my dad is around all the time, but opens the shop as people need to see something. It is a small building next to his home. We ask just a heads up in case he is out working somewhere, loading up for a gunshow, like today and tomorrow or doing something away from home.

website is www.landrysguns.com
    shop number is 225-694-3376
    my cell is 225-202-7843

Dale

largeone299us

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    Lafayette LA
    Just picked one up at Lafayette gun show. Holy cow it looks unfired and unhandled. Great price and be sure to mention you saw them on Bayoushooter for some lagniappe.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom