New Classic Style! Shirts are in!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • melisa

*Banned*
    Sep 27, 2006
    Gonzales
    UPDATE:
    I am trying to kick start this again. Unfortunately I will need prepayment so we can place the order. As stated below, we will order any color and any size but we are not ordering pocket t-shirts. They are more expensive than the regular shirts. We will need prepayment of $20 for S-3X and $25 for 4X-6X. Tall sizes are available (LT-4XLT) in limited colors. I think they are a couple bucks more but I will verify.

Payment will need to be made via check, money order or cash only. Checks and money orders will not be cashed until we have enough pre-sold to place the order. Anyone who pre-orders will receive free shipping. If you don't pre-order there will be an additional $5 shipping. Non-preorder shirts will probably be limited to L-3X in a few select colors that are most popular.

Please email admin at bayoushooter dot com with the following information and we will let you know the exact cost so you can mail the payment. I'd like to get this done before the end of June.

Real Name
    Screen Name
    Mailing Address
    E-mail Address
    Color, Size & Respective quantities requested.

I will be placing an order for shirts soon. I have had many request and we don't have them in stock. So I am taking pre-orders.
    These are some of the shirts that we have ordered in the past and this is basically what they will look like.

We are going to mix it up a bit.

I will order every color and size possible except black (since those require extra print charges). The price will be $20-$25 depending on sizes. I should have more info available tomorrow.

Thanks,
    Mel

Front:
    neeav9yf61g7mcfk7b1.jpg

Back:
    s9or9rnevqc0rm7xvrf.jpg

Bobcat32

*Banned*
    Feb 11, 2011
    Lake Charles
    I will be placing an order for shirts soon. I have had many request and we don't have them in stock. So I am taking pre-orders.
    These are some of the shirts that we have ordered in the past and this is basically what they will look like.

We are going to mix it up a bit.

I will order every color and size possible except black. The price will be $20-$25 depending on sizes. I should have more info available tomorrow.

Thanks,
    Mel

SHe said except black. I know I like the black the best.Maybe I should wait to see if they are going to get black in.That is why I ask ever,ever :)

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wrobi2016
    Top Bottom