BayouShooter Ad Available
HOME OF THE $15 TRANSFER

Thread: Lower $ FS Completely Processed .223 Once fired brass

3 Gun / F Class Player tactical723's Avatar

Lower $ FS Completely Processed .223 Once fired brass

For Sale, Once fired 5.56 Nato Brass, all shot on a local LE range in semi-auto rifles only. 90% of the headstamps are ,07,08, and 09 Lake City, remainder is WWC, and other Nato. This brass has been tumbled, resized to .223, deprimed, military pockets deswagged, trimmed to 1.750, and re-tumbled. This is first class brass and the only stuff I load for my competition rifles. I have 2 batches available at Lower price @ $65 per 500. FTF in NOLA, Northshore, or BR, or will ship for actual shipping costs.

Last edited by tactical723; April 13th, 2011 at 09:01 PM.
    USAF Desert Storm Vet, SSGT (926 Tactical Fighter Grp, A-10 Sq, Crew Chief) Longtime and woreout LEO, USPSA/ISPSC, 3-GUN, IDPA, NRA F Class -Precision Tactical Rifle Competitor / Life Member, LSA, God Bless the USA

Thank a vet for your freedom -
    Thank JESUS, for paying a debt he didn't owe, because you owed a debt you couldn't pay

The Zebra

Premium Member
    I've picked up some of this brass from Tactical before and it is good stuff. Deal with confidence.

back to top for a good deal on Top Shelf Brass
    USAF Desert Storm Vet, SSGT (926 Tactical Fighter Grp, A-10 Sq, Crew Chief) Longtime and woreout LEO, USPSA/ISPSC, 3-GUN, IDPA, NRA F Class -Precision Tactical Rifle Competitor / Life Member, LSA, God Bless the USA

Thank JESUS, for paying a debt he didn't owe, because you owed a debt you couldn't pay

Bump with Lower Price

The Zebra

Premium Member
    Just picked up another 1000 from Mike. This stuff is well worth every penny!!! Thanks again, Mike.