Alert to all southern la members: Stolen guns

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LArifleMAN

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 7, 2006
    Cut Off, LA
    My home was broken into this morning around or before 0530. A lot of my firearms were stolen along with ammunition. They even took my log book and drank all the alcohol that was in the house.
    A lot of you know that I am currently stationed in CA with the USMC. Please be on the look out for AKs, military surplus rifles, a ****ing State Arms 50BMG, my damned A6 configured 1919.
    If anyone has any information please contact me through PM or email. The ATF and sheriffs department have already been alerted.
    I want someone's head on a ****ing stick. Godd will not be able to save someone if the Corps let me come home.

Also posted in the marketplace

LArifleMAN

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 7, 2006
    Cut Off, LA
    Thank you sir, if anyone need pictures of some of the items taken, my for sale thread that I had a while back should still be in the marketplace.

I don't have money to give, but I will try to reward anyone with any credible information in some way

RyanW

Koch-head
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    If they took the log book, I'd start looking at acquatences who would know that the .50 was in the house. Thugs don;t know what logbooks are used for, and usually don't stick around long enough to pour a drink.

Compile a list with S/N's and post it up.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Thank you sir, if anyone need pictures of some of the items taken, my for sale thread that I had a while back should still be in the marketplace.

I don't have money to give, but I will try to reward anyone with any credible information in some way

I will put up $100.00 for your reward! Thanks for your service, marine!:rockon:

03protege

#1 Stevel Spell II fan
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    Mandeville
    OH NO! You had a beautiful collection this is horrible. And I agree with everyone else, the fact they stayed for a drink probably means they were comfortable in your house.

madmax4x4

HONKY
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    New Orleans
    It sounds a least like someone who knew about the guns in the house. Did you have the guns in a safe or in more then on place in the house? The 1919 and BMG might make it to the river but hopefully someone will try to sell them off. I would try to get the local paper to run a story about it in a week or so. Might stir up some leads. The alcohol being missing sounds like kids or at least a few 25 and below.

What city was this in?

Last edited:

sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    False River
    Keep an eye on LA sportsman, the newspaper classifieds, and I would be at the next gun show nearest to you're area. I just looked at you're classifieds ad and if they were dumb thugs I don't think they will know what to do with most of you're collection and will def. want to sell. Good luck

tactical723

3 Gun / F Class Player
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    Northshore - Covington, LA
    Concerned Shooter & Vet adds another $25 to the reward, who is the Detective handling the case ??? If one is assigned, advise him we have $125 reward for information to arrest and return of said weapons. This may raise an eye brow with ATF

tupperware9mm

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 30, 2010
    Lafayette, LA
    Thank you for your service,... this theft is total bull$hit I hope the shreds of human debris get caught quick and the law drop them in their tracks because they are armed. I will be out on the ranges this week and I will print something up to post a BOLO. Can you reply or PM with what was stolen, the town they were stolen from and the agency in charge of the investigation and I will sure as hell post them out at Sherborne and the Fusilier complex and every pawn shop I may cross,...Again thank you for all that you do.

LArifleMAN

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 7, 2006
    Cut Off, LA
    Thank you for your service,... this theft is total bull$hit I hope the shreds of human debris get caught quick and the law drop them in their tracks because they are armed. I will be out on the ranges this week and I will print something up to post a BOLO. Can you reply or PM with what was stolen, the town they were stolen from and the agency in charge of the investigation and I will sure as hell post them out at Sherborne and the Fusilier complex and every pawn shop I may cross,...Again thank you for all that you do.

Absolutely, we are still trying to figure out exactly what is missing, which is hard when you're 1800 miles away, put I will PM you soon with details.

Thank you all

diat150

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 27, 2008
    opelousas
    Ill throw in a 25 dollar reward. I cant imagine how it would feel to lose all of my guns to someone despicable enough to steal them.

MrLefty

Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Gonzales, LA
    If they took the log book, I'd start looking at acquatences who would know that the .50 was in the house. Thugs don;t know what logbooks are used for, and usually don't stick around long enough to pour a drink.

I agree, that sounds fishy. You think they would've taken the alcohol, not drank it in the house. To me, it sounds like they knew you wouldn't be coming home.

Sorry to hear about that though. Hopefully you can recover at least some of your stuff.

tupperware9mm

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 30, 2010
    Lafayette, LA
    Absolutely, we are still trying to figure out exactly what is missing, which is hard when you're 1800 miles away, put I will PM you soon with details.

Thank you all

I printed up some posters and put them out at the Sherborne range and the Fusilier complex range. I will drop them off at pawn shops I pass in the Lafayette area, With all that said I agree with everybody else and think that it was someone you know, who had knowledge of your deployment etc. the guns are probably still down in your neck of the woods if these guys are stupid enough to party in your house. If these guys were more professional they may already be sold in NOLA or Houston. Again thanks for your service and I hope this gets resolved quickly.

View attachment GUNS STOLEN.doc

billy308

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2011
    Add 50 dollars to the reward from me and message me where to send it. Breaks my freaking heart that some low life sob could do this to you.Thank you for what you do to keep us safe, Marine.

girl1911

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 22, 2009
    Denham Springs Louisiana
    well i know how you feel:wtc::wtc::wtc::wtc::wtc: i was hit this morning .... took some bb guns and a 17 hmr cam plus htc surround sound phone ipod safe with bullets and mags and portable dvd player plus other things....broke windows and completely trashed my house.... destroyed all the food i had made a real mess:wtc::wtc::wtc::wtc: just curious what area u at

Top Bottom