Mac 10 - 9mm full Auto - Class III fully transferable

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • deerman-2

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 12, 2011
    Laurel, MS
    Mac 10 - 9mm full auto- class III fully transferable. Comes with 4 mags. It is a double stamped RPB and Ingram. The gun in registered in Mississippi. Price is $3500 or will consider trade on other guns. Let me know what you have. Contact Clay at kose@prodigy.net or (601) 433-7144. The gun is located in Laurel, Mississippi if you want to look at it or buy. Please ask any questions that you have. NO OUT OF THE COUNTRY SALES OR CALIFORNIA.

DSC00070.jpg
    [/IMG]

DSC00071.jpg
    [/IMG]

Last edited:

TDH

FFL/Class 3 NFA Dealer
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Livingston
    Mac 10 - 9mm full auto- class III fully transferable. Comes with 4 mags. It is a double stamped RPB and Ingram. The gun in registered in Mississippi. Price is $3500 or will consider trade on other guns. Let me know what you have. Contact Clay at kose@prodigy.net or (601) 433-7144. NO OUT OF THE COUNTRY SALES OR CALIFORNIA.

Clay,

Welcome to the board. I am a NFA dealer here on he Louisiana side and would be happy to assist you in transferring it to a Louisiana customer if someone on the board buys it.

The rules state you need to have a picture. If you have one, put one up. I will put up a generic picture now to meet the requirements until you do so.

Thanks,
    Derek

mac-10--img-me768654ef79dcf04a4a2a4471c64ea2c.jpg

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom