NEW Red Jacket AR-15

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Red Jacket

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 4, 2007
    RJF KMP-DI Direct Impingement
    Price per Unit (piece): $1,085.00

RJF_KMP_DI___Dir_4e2ed3cf5c7e3.jpg

Available for order NOW!!!

The RJF KMP-DI is a Direct Impingement gun, offered with the idea of you receiving a full featured Rifle from the start with the utmost reliability and our rock solid lifetime warranty! Carrier and internals are all Mil-Spec and the Bolt is fully MPI. The upper and lower receiver is forged from 7075-T6 aluminum, equipped with a either a 1:7 or a 1:9 Twist rate M4 profile chrome lined barrel and your choice of Magpul furniture colors. The gun ships with the Magpul CTR, MOE pistol grip and MOE forend, one Magpul MagLevel PMAG included. Suppressor ready with our RJF suppressor flash hider and MBUS rear site included.

Last edited:

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    Looks clean and at a price point very competitive with the big guys (Daniel Defense, BCM, etc). I would highly suggest putting some of these in the hands of top trainers/pros for T&E. The AR market is a hard nut to crack, and you need people with reputation to pit it through its paces and vouch for it.

On another note, you can custom dye the Magpul furniture with Rit dye with very good results since the dye actually penetrates the polymer as opposed to a coating. Point is, I think offering it with a custom furniture color would be awesome (something like urban gray), easy and make it more unique/RJ style. Of course you gotta have the standard FDE for the "desert warriors" as well. :D

Red Jacket

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 4, 2007
    Looks clean and at a price point very competitive with the big guys (Daniel Defense, BCM, etc). I would highly suggest putting some of these in the hands of top trainers/pros for T&E. The AR market is a hard nut to crack, and you need people with reputation to pit it through its paces and vouch for it.

On another note, you can custom dye the Magpul furniture with Rit dye with very good results since the dye actually penetrates the polymer as opposed to a coating. Point is, I think offering it with a custom furniture color would be awesome (something like urban gray), easy and make it more unique/RJ style. Of course you gotta have the standard FDE for the "desert warriors" as well. :D
    Thanks SR ,While we're not going to do custom color's , it is avilible in any color furniture Magpul makes .

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    AWESOME looking rifle for a VERY VERY VERY atractive price with an awesome Stamp seal and warranty.

As mentioned before PLEASE look into the 5.45 market, as of right now the choices are very limited so if you guys can produce a reliable, affordable rifle you would have a winner for chicken dinner, you already have it setup just make a few changes and offer choice A, B

alto8345

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 31, 2011
    Folsom, LA
    damn! i wish i would have seen this before i bought the one i recently got!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom