*Saiga .223 SPF* - Kel tec P11 14rd extended mag $260

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pec5055

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2010
    Lafayette, LA
    Here are two excellent firearms that have served me well. Selling both to pursue other firearms. First PM saying "I'll take it" that can pick it up in a reasonable time frame (7 days) gets it. I can do FTF in Lafayette, Slidell, Baton Rouge, or possible New Orleans. Mainly in Lafayette, but do travel to all four areas every week.

Saiga .223 Converted - $600 - : Comes with 4 Bulgarian circle 10 mags (each worth about $30) Never had any malfunction at all, iron sights are dead on at 100 yds, Quad rail has covers, shoots very smooth. Chambered in a round you should always be able to find! I do have a BSA holographic red dot optic for an additional $40 if you are interested.

photo.JPG

photo (5).jpg

photo (3).JPG

photo (2).JPG

Kel tec P-11 14 rd mag - $260 - Very accurate (no problem hitting 6" steel plate at 25 yds), feeds reliably. In the pictures you will see the allen screws for the frame pins (from belt clip), I have since replaced these with two Kel Tec factory pins.

IMG_0441.jpg

Last edited:

pec5055

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2010
    Lafayette, LA
    In response to the many PM questions.... I would only consider trades on an AR-15 (send me specific make/model) or POSSIBLY a Beretta 92. If you are interested in trading either please send me pics and descriptions of how many rounds fired etc. Thanks for looking!

pec5055

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2010
    Lafayette, LA
    Bump.

Have offers on both guns that will not come through for a few days to a week. If you want either gun you better get on it and bring full asking price in cash. Thanks for looking ya'll!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom