Mosin-Nagants on Sale $79.00 at Aim Surplus Get em while their HOT!!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LSU007

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2011
    Slidell, LA
    pardon my ignorance...but these are original 1891 Russian models that have been refurbished? not replicas? seems ridiculously cheap for such an old gun....?

bravo3

dont tread on me
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    nope they are original, it is ridiculously, and yes it is bad ass and tons of fun for cheap. If you think the gun is cheap, check out the ammo lol

440 rounds is around 100 dollars

LSU007

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2011
    Slidell, LA
    I'd like to start a respectable gun collection (not necessarily the most rare/exotic/expensive)....guess its safe to say this would be a good buy???

bravo3

dont tread on me
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Yeah, seriously. You'll love it, and the cartridge is a powerful son of a gun. If you want a high powered rifle without breaking the bank then this is your ticket. Also, if you don't feel like waiting for shipping, Cabela's has em on sale for 99 dollars right now. I have one, and love it, but think I'm going to sell it for the carbine version (M38/M44)

LSU007

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2011
    Slidell, LA
    Yeah, seriously. You'll love it, and the cartridge is a powerful son of a gun. If you want a high powered rifle without breaking the bank then this is your ticket. Also, if you don't feel like waiting for shipping, Cabela's has em on sale for 99 dollars right now. I have one, and love it, but think I'm going to sell it for the carbine version (M38/M44)

Hmmm....plus no FFL charge and next weekend is NO TAX WEEKEND in LA on firearms, right!?!?

EJAIII

Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Mar 18, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Does Cabella's have the guns with matching serial numbers, and the star stamped on it? Are they original, or reproductions at Cabella's?

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom