SPF: Dan Wesson Model 15 8 inch blued 357 magnum, 1979

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

bs875

Rating - 100%
    232   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    This is another one of my Dan Wesson’s that I can’t bring myself to shoot like I should. Thankfully I have others but this one has to find a new home. This is an 8” barrel Model 15 with a blued finish. The finish on the gun is beautiful and has no major flaws IMO. It’s just that beautiful glossy blue/black that shines like a mirror. I don’t know where to rate it on the 0-100 scale but I’m amazed it has survived as it has. According to the Dan Wesson forum PDF this gun was probably made in 1979. I wish I knew the complete history of this gun because I’m curious how it was kept in such great shape over three decades. I do not have the original box, papers or wrench but it does have the original wood grip.

I’ve owned a few Dan Wesson revolvers and I think they’re just a cut above so much else of what is out there. They shoot well and you can just feel the quality when you hold them (kind of like a Sig or HK). I’ll let the pictures do the rest of the talking but let me know if you have any questions.

bqi7yllz7qge37dwe9h.jpg

bwsohgc3a6dzr9yd8qek.jpg

99ebi7djeexbh0f1e4pq.jpg

1o4dezwkbx5vctdrlg0p.jpg

83qz7375yguc3qoj8g8j.jpg

4uho69tjvd4zr9f6nhto.jpg

High resolution photos available on request.

My selling price is $500, cash, FTF in the Baton Rouge area. Not really looking for trades but if you have something to trade feel free to offer. I’ll try and answer any questions to the best of my ability. You can contact me by PM or my username @ bayoushooter.com.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom