So What is The UPS Store?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

macmail

May 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    I realize that this is a gun related forum, and I have received such a wealth of information and help from this forum, I wanted to post this thread so that there are no misunderstandings about what “The UPS Store” is.

So what does The UPS Store do?

One of our taglines is WE DO MORE THAN SHIPPING. We do, in fact, do much more than shipping.

Shipping, Mailing, and Supplies that go with it.
    The UPS Store displays the UPS logo on our outdoor signage, on our doors, on our indoor signage and on our store uniform shirt; so to be sure, The UPS Store does ship packages. We ship lots of packages. We fill our back room everyday with packages and we would love to have yours join the stack.

Most would know that we do most everything the Post Office does, from first class mail to international express mail. We provide mail services for the convenience of not having to go to the Post Office.

We have packaging supplies for just about any packaging needs that you may have. We build custom boxes for the large or odd shaped items and will build crates for your needs or can arrange shipping for you if you have that need when the item is just too big to go UPS.

Copies, Color Copies, Printing (Large volume or small), binding, laminating, business cards, postcards, etc.
    We have the equipment for all of your document service needs. If you need one or many, we can take care of you.
    The UPS Store can prepare your reports, presentations, etc. with comb or coil binding, color or black and white. And we do it fast. Need business cards or postcards? Send me the file, bring it in on a flash drive or DVD/CD, or email it. We will start on it as soon as we get it.

From spec books for architects, project books, presentation handouts, tests, or simple flyers, The UPS Store can do that.

Direct Mail (Targeted Mailing Service)
    The UPS Store can DESIGN**TARGET AREA**PRINT**& DELIVER YOUR MAIL FOR LESS THAN A POSTAGE STAMP!
    With a recent alliance with the Postal Service, The UPS Store can now cover a very targeted market using carrier routes to send direct mail to YOUR specific market. I told you above we can print it and now we can put it in the hands of everyone in a targeted market for only 14.2 cents per piece. And the best part is there are NO LISTS to buy.

We Do More Than Shipping
    Please give us a call (225) 757-9700 and find out what The UPS Store can do for you.

Now that you know at least some of what the UPS Store is and can do for you, let me explain briefly what The UPS Store is NOT.

The UPS Store is NOT:

-Owned by UPS
    -Neither myself nor employee’s work for UPS
    -The UPS Store’s DO NOT have, drive, or dispatch the “brown trucks”
    -The UPS Store’s DO NOT control the delivery of, or the time of delivery of packages on the “brown trucks”
    -By Contract, The UPS Stores are not allowed to and DOES NOT ship hazardous materials. This includes ammunition, anything in a box marked hazardous materials, certain batteries, corrosives, and certainly no explosives. Read more Here, towards the bottom of the fourth paragraph.
    - By Contract, The UPS Stores are not allowed to and DO NOT SHIP GUNS or gun parts!! Period. Read more Here, bottom paragraph. I truly wish I could, but it’s not my rule.

Do not misunderstand; UPS, The brown truck people, CAN and WILL ship firearms. “The UPS Store”, the retail outlet, cannot. If there is ever any doubt whether or not my store can ship your item, please call ahead.

We truly want to help you with your shipping needs whether we can actually ship it or not. Give us a call, we may be able to help.

We Do More Than Shipping
    Please give us a call (225) 757-9700 and find out what The UPS Store can do for you.

Loren McDaniel
    The UPS Store #3162
    8733 Siegen Lane
    Baton Rouge, LA 70810
    (225) 757-9700
    store3162@theupsstore.com
    fb.com/theupsstorebatonrouge

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom