Sulzer

LSA newsletter pictures/articles

I took over the job of collecting and putting together the articles and content for the LSA's quarterly newsletter early in the year. For our last quarter newsletter I'd like to include some hunting content and any articles of those who may have utilized our new laws that allow suppressor hunting for outlaw quadrupeds this year. Please contact me if you have something to share along those lines. I'd also like to show some pictures of successful hunts by LSA members (especially kids) so if you have any that you'd like to share with the rest of the organization please send them in an email to thetedeo25@yahoo.com along with a 10 word or less description.

If you're not a member of the LSA yet, then you've really been missing out on some great information and being part of an organization that is truly winning the battle over our gun rights in this state. Please visit www.louisianashooting.com and take a brief minute to sign up.

Bump

Besmirched!

Silver Member
    Greatest State 2A organization on the planet. Hope new members sign up.

LSA has made massive legal gains (the only place that counts) in the last three years alone.

Suppressor hunting, the death of the 1000 ft school zone ridiculousness for CHP holders, etc., etc., etc....
    Last edited by Tulse Luper; December 9th, 2011 at 04:04 PM.
    I appreciate that everyone has an opinion on this subject, but after reading 112 posts of opinions, my question that originated this still has not been answered. -- general mills

I'm bumping this for the 2nd quarter newsletter for 2012. Deadline is June 24th.