LSA newsletter pictures/articles

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ritten

SSST Mad Scientist
    Dec 8, 2007
    Thibodaux, Louisiana
    I took over the job of collecting and putting together the articles and content for the LSA's quarterly newsletter early in the year. For our last quarter newsletter I'd like to include some hunting content and any articles of those who may have utilized our new laws that allow suppressor hunting for outlaw quadrupeds this year. Please contact me if you have something to share along those lines. I'd also like to show some pictures of successful hunts by LSA members (especially kids) so if you have any that you'd like to share with the rest of the organization please send them in an email to thetedeo25@yahoo.com along with a 10 word or less description.

If you're not a member of the LSA yet, then you've really been missing out on some great information and being part of an organization that is truly winning the battle over our gun rights in this state. Please visit www.louisianashooting.com and take a brief minute to sign up.

Tulse Luper

Besmirched!
    Oct 29, 2008
    Metairie
    Greatest State 2A organization on the planet. Hope new members sign up.

LSA has made massive legal gains (the only place that counts) in the last three years alone.

Suppressor hunting, the death of the 1000 ft school zone ridiculousness for CHP holders, etc., etc., etc....

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom