WTS RG RG14 22LR snub nose revolver with holster and case $50

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

DontTreadOnMe19

Rating - 90%
    9   1   0
    May 31, 2011
    Poplarville, MS
    I was given this gun awhile back. It's in semi working condition. It needs the extractor pin, a side plate screw (see pic), and maybe a hammer spring. I found a site with all the parts here:

http://www.gun-parts.com/rohm/

The parts are pretty cheap. I have a home made extractor pin right now and it works great. The gun is single and double action. D/A only works sometimes, but it fires everytime on single action. Thats the reason I believe it may need a new hammer spring. Also the front side plate screw is broken off inside the gun. It does not affect the performance. I would perfer a f2f transaction and I will let you shoot the gun if you'd like. Comes with holster and locking case. $50

PC137604.jpg

PC137605.jpg

PC137615.jpg

Sorry about the quality, camera kept blurring out.
    PC137611.jpg

Last edited:

Cleburne

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    May 31, 2008
    Thibodaux
    Don't know what kind of holster or locking gun case accompanys the pistol, but I think the $40.00 offer is more than fair for that revolver, especially since it's in "semi working condition". They're at the bottom of the barrel quality wise, even when new, and are primarily dresser drawer guns for little old ladies that are terrified of big bad guns yet feel the need for at least some form of self protection in the home. Target guns they ain't. Nor are they built to take a lot of use.

DontTreadOnMe19

Rating - 90%
    9   1   0
    May 31, 2011
    Poplarville, MS
    Yeah its definitely not a target gun. I muzzleload and I can only carry a sidearm with rat shot in it while hunting. It works great for dispatching snakes with the rat shot. But I recently bought a Heritage Rough Rider 22LR and Magnum. So I no longer need this one. I was thinking $50 for the whole package.

bush_hog

Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Jul 8, 2007
    Covington
    i'm headed out of town... or otherwise i'd got it... i can paypal you what i offered and just meet up at sometime later in a week or so...

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom