BayouShooter Ad Available
Max's Choice

Thread: Interceptor Body Armor full set with ballistic panels

Marksman

Interceptor Body Armor full set with ballistic panels

OK I recently acquired Army Issue, hardly used, Interceptor Body Armor. Has all ballistic panels (protection from 9mm and fragmentation), but no SAPI plates though. Its in Woodland camo, size medium, Date of Manufacture is 01/2004. Just wondering how much is it worth?? I am looking at getting SAPI plates for it but was still wondering the value, just in case I wanted to sell/trade it.

Last edited by DontTreadOnMe19; January 5th, 2012 at 10:19 AM.
    "In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing."
    Theodore Roosevelt

"We can have no '50-50' allegiance in this country. Either a man is an American and nothing else, or he is not an American at all. "
    Theodore Roosevelt

"When freedom is outlawed, only outlaws will be free!"

$50 maybe
    Government big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to take everything you have

Banned
    Still have the soft inserts?

Marksman
    Yes
    Last edited by DontTreadOnMe19; January 4th, 2012 at 11:16 PM.

Marksman
    Yeah it is the full set minus the SAPI plates. In excellent condition.
    "In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing."
    Theodore Roosevelt

"We can have no '50-50' allegiance in this country. Either a man is an American and nothing else, or he is not an American at all. "
    Theodore Roosevelt

Banned
    What is the size?

Marksman

Silver Member
    Not much, these things are cheap, made in china, and don't work. It's a hazard. I'll dispose of it for you and even give you 5 bucks to cover shipping.

Marksman
    Size is medium. And this is not a Chinese knockoff.
    Theodore Roosevelt

Theodore Roosevelt

Marksman

Silver Member
    I was just messin' with you!

Marksman
    Lol, thats what I figured. I have a PACA vest that I use, but I got this one last week. Too bulky for me to wear at work, but it is pretty bad ass.
    Theodore Roosevelt

Theodore Roosevelt

Marksman
    Added new pics
    Theodore Roosevelt

Theodore Roosevelt

Be very cautious if you were to try to sell the IBA. Google "interceptor Body Armor Controversy" for additional information or go here:

http://www.savvysurvivor.com/interce...ontroversy.htm
    Phu Bai, Vietnam, 1968-69
    Baghdad, Iraq, 2004-05

Marksman
    Yeah IO have already read and seen all the controversial articles on Interceptor. If I do sell it, that will be on the buyer. I can't guarantee it. I mean truth be told NO body armor is 100% effective. It's just added security.
    Theodore Roosevelt

Theodore Roosevelt

wpould you be interested in selling and if so how could i contact you?

Also interested in buying it, if you still have it.

Funny how the previous two posts are asking to purchase and they both have 0 Feedback and only 1 Post.

They are watching
    I get my FACTS from the news and internet