SOLD: Cobray Double Barrel .410/.45LC Derringer (Po Man's Judge!)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    Feast your eyes upon the Cobray/Leinad Double Barreled Derringer! Perfect truck/tackle box gun. Shoots 3" .410 shells and .45LC. It's in great condition with a total of 22 shells fired through it.

I will also include my ENTIRE collection of .410 ammo. Which is a whopping 4 shells. :p

*SOLD* $80 FTF in Northshore/NOLA area. *SOLD*

cobray_1.jpg

cobray_2.jpg

Last edited:

N4sir

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Metairie, LA
    Crap, If its not sold,
    Ill take it

Hey, Vince, if you really want one of these, I have one I'd like to get rid of. I'll have to dig it out and it's never been fired still in the box. Let me know if you want it. Same price.
    Sorry Speed, I don't mean to hijack your thread.

slowhandlukem

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jan 28, 2011
    lafayette to Houston
    danggggg.that was a hella deal.They run around $159 now or were last I checked.
    I just purchased one about 2 weeks ago FTF..I love itttttt.I bought the jw2000 and
    the 410/45lc pistol as well.Making a nice case for them to all sit in..,,I am working
    on a grip for this one and the pistol dble bbl as well.

Great deal on whoever bought it and more than fair price from OP selling it..:)

LNSvince

Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    May 10, 2011
    Denham springs
    THis is the first I've seen one............ Remember I am still a newbie.
    I've been a Car Queer for 25 years. A gun Nut for 1.5.........I'll get there

I was thinking about machining a new longer base/grip but I have yet to put one in my hands.
    my 3.5in judge is hard enough to hold down a good aim with a medium sized grip. [ and hot rod loads]
    If I aim at your feet and pull the trigger, Im sure to hit you in the Balls ! [ with Hot Rod Loads of course, no bird shot here]
    Slow-hand do you have some drawings, are you fixing to cut. Can you cut 2 sets.
    Or do you want me to do it ?

slowhandlukem

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jan 28, 2011
    lafayette to Houston
    I am looking at modifying something thatis already made.Something such as wooden grips on a 38...
    something like that:) I will look in my shop tmw and see if I have anything raw I can use.I may run
    over to tx.I have a gunsmith over there that can modify anything....He has the cutting tools and is
    a hell of a scratch stuff maker..

By all means.Take a shot at it.Id be interested in seeing it and maybe having you cut 2 for me.I need
    one do for the other dble bbl pistol of.I think it was 12 " ..I will have to re look.But it has the same grip

Daddy dble bbl..Momma dble bbl and baby dble bbl lol
    Im painting the daddy dble black to match mom and babys....

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom