Class III??

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dragginaknee

Gun Addict!!
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 7, 2006
    Northshore (north of Covington)
    I am thinking about getting some class 3 stuff, like short barrel's and suppresors. Anyone got any input on why not to do it. and what is the easiest way to do it, i have read some stuff about doing a revokable living trust is the best way.

Who all here has class 3 stuff and how many people would be interested in it. I think full auto is cool but its not worth the money. I just want a few short barrel ar15 with a can, and a p22 with a can for now. let me know your opionins

can we get a class 3 section on the forum?

Red Jacket

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 4, 2007
    You're in St Tammany , right ? I've had a few guys from there try to buy , Sheriff wont sign the Form 4 . Might check with him , see if thats changed before spending money . Will

rockmup

Please be my friend
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   0
    Apr 21, 2007
    City of Central
    You're in St Tammany , right ? I've had a few guys from there try to buy , Sheriff wont sign the Form 4 . Might check with him , see if thats changed before spending money . Will

From my reading, if you start a trust you do NOT need to go thru the local LEO for permission.
    I could be wrong but thats what I got out of it

Zack3g

Full Auto is fun!
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 22, 2007
    Lafayette
    i have a rather modest assortment of c3 stuff. m16, m11/9, several suppressors (4 in total) i'd be happy to help if you have any questions, or if you get over in the lafayette area i'd be happy to let you do some shooting.

MonarchC88

Federal NewB
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 14, 2007
    Gonzales
    i have a rather modest assortment of c3 stuff. m16, m11/9, several suppressors (4 in total) i'd be happy to help if you have any questions, or if you get over in the lafayette area i'd be happy to let you do some shooting.

Im going to have to take you up on that offer.

And nice gun assortment BTW.

Danny

USMC DM
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2007
    NE Louisiana
    I don't have an account that will allow me to register with silencer talk. Looking at putting a can on my 308, for S**ts & giggles. want to know about what forms you will need for this.

I would like to take the brake off and put a can on it wanted to.

lw55566

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 27, 2007
    Jefferson Parish
    as long as the barrel on your .308 is the minimum length with the brake off, you need no paperwork.

If it will be shorter then 16 inches, you must first register the rifle as SBR.

Form 1 (to manufactur an SBR) and Louisiana paperwork

To purchase the suppressor Form 4 and Louisiana paperwork

I outlined the process of purchasing recently, read the other class III threads. Also read class III forums at
    ar15.com, subguns.com, etc.....

Top Bottom