LEO Basher struck by KARMA bomb

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ta2d_cop

#CornholioLivesMatter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 28, 2008
    Covington
    51c2db2d.jpg

Then just a few short hours later..........................................................................

Belle Chasse man killed in Friday night crash

Updated: May 12, 2012 8:45 AM CDT
    Written by: FOX8Live.com Staff

Belle Chasse, La.- Police investigate an accident involving a gasoline tanker Friday night that claimed the life of 22-year-old Adrijan Dekovic of Belle Chasse.

http://www.fox8live.com/story/18363733/belle-chasse-man-killed-in-friday-night-crash

Sad and tragic, but Karma is, in fact, a mother****er. I feel sorry for his family and friends, but he called it himself, didn't he?

May you rest in peace, you poor ignorant fool.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Graduated in 09, he was 22. Glad none of ya'll were loud mouths at that age. Looks to have had a little girl also.

Cannt recall having such a disrespect for authority and wishing them harm. Sorry that I cannt relate to his statements like you can apparently.

enutees

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jul 4, 2010
    Prairieville
    Graduated in 09, he was 22. Glad none of ya'll were loud mouths at that age. Looks to have had a little girl also.

I had already worked two years in the Parish Prison by that age. I don't think I was wishing my coworkers dead when I was 22. An ******* that big won't mature all that much, where do you think the older assholes come from?

Scott.Thornton

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    Denham Area
    Wow.

And as far as not being a loud mouth, I never wished ANY public servant was dead at ANY point in my life.

Never have done that either.

I worked part time as a dispatcher for my local sheriff's office when I was 19.

I knew when to be loud and when not to.

Agreed with knowing when to be loud, but the fact that people are just going by a statement on a social networking site and forgetting the fact that a young man was killed is amazing to me. Its almost like the old saying sticks and stones may YADA YADA YADA we all know it. A guy says something then people are glad he dies.

Top Bottom