Firehose Work Pants

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leonidas

*Banned*
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    From Duluth Trading Company

http://www.duluthtrading.com/store/mens-home.aspx?src=G014099&admkt=&s_kwcid=TC|8004|duluth%20trading||S|b|11167493641&gclid=COqcmfy8wrACFYuR7QodR2_ZkA

Saw their commercials around Christmas and added a pair to my wish list.

Got a pair 'bout a month ago. I'm pretty impressed. Heavy cotton canvas, but not stiff or uncomfortable. They aren't any heavier than a pair of denims. Actually has extra fabric in the crotch to prevent racking the boys. Triple stitched seams, wide belt loops, reinforced waistband. Deep pockets (11 of them), also canvas. Back and thigh pockets have flaps a bit narrower than the pocket so you can tuck them in, if you prefer. Liquids bead up and roll off. Supposed to be stain resistant, too. But I can't vouch for that.

$59 (49 if you buy 3), 8 colors, unconditional LIFETIME guarantee. 59 ain't bad for a pair of pants good till you die, imo.

I'm gonna pick up some more for bugout/shtf prep.....and casual wear. They've got a Field Jacket that's calling my name.

CaptainMorgan

Jul 25, 2011
    baton rouge
    i looked at these a while back. I had been wanting some honest feed back on them. I destroy blue jeans, and they certainly havent gotten cheaper lately either. Might have to finally pick me up a pair

3fifty7

CoonAss
    Jul 9, 2011
    Bunkie
    I got their money clip/wallet made of the fire hose material. It seems pretty damn tough kinda like 1000 denier cordura.

Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    How do they breathe? Durability is great but not if I'm fighting a case of swamp nuts all day.

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    I've been wearing them, quite a bit. I find them surprisingly comfortable. Haven't noticed them to be hot, at all. They are loose cut, so I think they are cooler than some other pants I wear. YMMV. But they are made with extra room in the crotch.

If there was something I didn't like, I'd have to say the material seems to have a tendency to hold onto lint. But, they are utilities; who cares.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LanceK
    Top Bottom