Tables Turned on Chicago Buyback Program

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tulse Luper

Besmirched!
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Metairie
    I can't believe they paid money to get bb guns off the street!

Don't forget replicas.

Bunch of twats slapping around in feel-good hog ****.

*We host the gun turn-in event on an annual basis to encourage residents to turn in their guns so we can take guns off the street and it’s unfortunate that this group is abusing a program intended to increase the safety of our communities,* said Melissa Stratton, a police spokeswoman.

:rofl:

That's precious.

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    Don't forget replicas.

Bunch of twats slapping around in feel-good hog ****.

:rofl:

That's precious.

Haha. Tulse, I registered as libtard annihilator. I replied to the maroon who thinks possession of a "replica" is a crime. And people joke about Tennessee being the land of inbreds.

Coonie

Damn Yankee.
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Evanston IL
    I know one of the owners of a gun shop near Chicago and he was the 4th one in line at a turn in center, traded in crap that people would just throw out, and got a stack of cards. The cops working the event didn't have much firearms knowledge and thought starter pistols were .22lr revolvers.

One of the cops at the center commented that it would be nice if something gets turned in from this century.

It's nice to see a single shot shotgun with parts missing still have some value.

Chicago is safer than ever with these "weapons" off the streets.

Pacioli

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    I love this comment to the story...this genius thinks its a good idea for a mob of unarmed people to go pick a fight with people who will be armed and trained. You go boy, let us know how that works out for you.

tomhagen50
    3:09 AM on July 1, 2012
    WE--CHICAGOANS---SHOULD DESCEND BY THE HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS ...around the THIS GUN CAMP....AND EXPRESS OUR DISPLEASURE...

IT SHOULD BE UNITING!

THAT THIS GROUP TOOK advantage of US--CITY FOLK---trying to stop the VIOLENCE!!!

MY GUESS IS THAT WITH THE THOUGHT OF HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of white,BLACK , and HISPANIC CITY FOLK descending on the GUN CAMP....NOT A SINGLE CAMPER WILL APPEAR!!!!!

CAN YOU IMAGINE THAT...HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF CITY FOLK...DESCENDING...LIKE LOCUSTS....ON THIS GUN CAMP! TO VOCALLY PROTEST...HOW CLEVER THEY WERE!!!

YEAH!!! I CAN WAIT!!!

762NATO

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 27, 2011
    Lafayette
    Nice. There's nothing illegal about it and yet, the libs gun buyback is an affront to the Second Amendment. Stroke of genius.

Hardballing

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Metairie, LA
    Don't want to seem like I'm just climbing on the bandwagon here but...

I've been to several N.O. "buy back" programs over the years with rusty crap to sell. Have gotten Wal Mart cards (great for 9mm ammo WWB) and used to be cash years ago during the Moronial administration. One outing, 1990 IIRC, got enough that I went right over and got a NIB 10-22 out of the deal. On literally rusty crap. About 300% profit/swap. :)

Never thought to organize a group sell off though. Clever. Encourage all to dig up the Raven's, old Iver Johnson's, etc and take them down to the next one in N.O. Dumber than a bag of hammers are the organizers imo.

And yeah, that self righteous comment about how "horrible" it was to be taken advantage of is/was HILAAARIOUS. Stupid hurts, sucks to be you.

1911Dave

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Mandeville
    Its hilarious to see people outraged so much over this. Especially in those comments. These are the people who actually think that the people at the gun camp are the ones committing the crimes, or are too oblivious to see past their liberal blinders. They just see guns as bad and anyone who has one is a bad person.

Top Bottom