Strange 5.56? HMAK

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • returningliberty

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 8, 2009
    Hammond, LA
    Hey guys, I picked up a bulk pack of 5.56 today made in Denmark. I know nothing of this company (HMAK), and I was hoping someone would know something about it.

It's a little pricey new, but it was all I could find. At least I didn't pay the crazy ammo panic price. I actually bought a LOT more than I really wanted, because that's all they had in the back and didn't want to break it up lol. Packaged in Sept. 2012 (apparently, that's what the box says), it looks like this:
    ra2u6a7a.jpg

ma5udute.jpg

It's the cleanest looking M855 I've ever seen. The boxes are individually sealed and each box has 5 10rd stripper clips with each stripped sealed in plastic packs.

So, does anyone know anything about this stuff? If the ammo is as good as the packaging, I'd say I lucked out And got a good deal!

returningliberty

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 8, 2009
    Hammond, LA
    Guys, instead of PM'ing me about price and location of sale, can we please stay on topic? I'm just wondering about the ammo itself, if you've had any experience with it, what it's like, etc.

returningliberty

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 8, 2009
    Hammond, LA
    Thank you, sir. If you guys want some, go get it there! I'm still on the fence about keeping all it, personally. It looks very nice and it's growing on me the more I think about it lol.

ETA: hm, there really isn't much information there. I can't believe they don't have a website or something.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom