Looks like the party ain't over just yet in Ferguson

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TecheTitan

You suck & HK hates you
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 21, 2009
    New Iberia, La
    I blame most of this garbage on the media. They salivate like Pavlov's dogs when this crap goes on and can't wait to shove it in our faces. If they would stop covering it and let the LEO's do what must be done, it would go away in a matter of hours.

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    I blame most of this garbage on the media. They salivate like Pavlov's dogs when this crap goes on and can't wait to shove it in our faces. If they would stop covering it and let the LEO's do what must be done, it would go away in a matter of hours.

As Emperor has pointed out, many times I might add, Social Media has ruined the USA.

Saintsfan6

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Texas
    "You're going to bring some uncommissioned citizens, white citizens, into a black community like this? It's disrespectful," Talal Ahmad, a protester, told Reuters. "Here, in a black neighborhood, we're already living in a state of terror."

Read this in an article about the Oath Keepers. Imagine the outrage by media if a white person said "bringing a non-commissioned black citizen into a white neighborhood is disrespectful!"

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    "You're going to bring some uncommissioned citizens, white citizens, into a black community like this? It's disrespectful," Talal Ahmad, a protester, told Reuters. "Here, in a black neighborhood, we're already living in a state of terror."

Read this in an article about the Oath Keepers. Imagine the outrage by media if a white person said "bringing a non-commissioned black citizen into a white neighborhood is disrespectful!"

You might get backlash just for thinking about if the was an article that said that.

I can't call asphalt black without being called a racist.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Hopefully we can all agree that there is no need for the "oath keepers" in ferguson.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    They claim to be private security for a infowars journalist. :dunno:

I would prefer my private security to be much more discreet.

Yes. Like blue jeans and a regular button up shirt, not plate carriers, 5.11s, and M4s. It makes them look like idiots. lol

Expert684

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Lafayette
    Hopefully we can all agree that there is no need for the "oath keepers" in ferguson.

I must say, I did get a giggle out of it when I saw some of the reactions from the "locals". Looked like they were pretty upset. Like I said I got a real good giggle, but I'll keep the reason to myself.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Yes. Like blue jeans and a regular button up shirt, not plate carriers, 5.11s, and M4s. It makes them look like idiots. lol

Next to the morons that still believe this is a genuine movement for justice, I'd say these guys come off like diamonds.

I actually heard a black guy on WWL Radio this morning say that the investigation initiated by the Dumbass (white America hater (and I suspect; racist)), and spearheaded by Holder (admitted racist); with the only goal in mind to find something to pin on officer Darrin Wilson, was a sham! :doh:

We have some really stupid people in this country!

And unfortunately for the rest of us, they know how to fornicate on top of vote.

Last edited:

madwabbit

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    I'm sticking to my positive-only posts as long as I can.

Lets all take a moment and congratulate michael brown on a full year without criminal behavior.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    squidnutz06
    Top Bottom