Too funny on I10 today...

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    I'm getting off at Williams blvd eastbound this evening. There's a pickup in front of me. I start noticing smoke coming from the bed! I flash my high beams a few times and try to wave the truck over to the shoulder. Suddenly there are flames visible above the bed of the truck!!! something in the junk in the back of the truck is on fire! Two hispanics jump out the truck. One of them looks at me- his eyes are wide and starts screaming 'fuego! fuego!'. I am trying hard not to laugh out loud at him! The other grabs a rake out the truck and starts pitching stuff out the bed. I'm dialing 911 when a state trooper pulls up looking annoyed, the other hispanic is looking more scared of the cop than of the fire in his truck!
    Too funny... I couln't hang around any longer to see if he picked them up unfortunately.

CZowner07

XD>Glock but<CZ
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    Saint Martinville/Lafayette
    A truck cought on fire in front of my house pretty cool. The fire deptment is 2 minutes away and it took them 2 1/2 hour to get there. Luckely we had the fire out before the fire trucks made it their.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    rb24
    Top Bottom