Knife in your pocket now.....

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JoeLiberty

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 1, 2014
    United States
    This was in my "pocket" all weekend.

Prison pocket? :rofl:

Spyderco Dragonfly 2 is a nice lil utility blade. Mine is orange with VG-10. Carried in right rear pocket. Real small with a great clip, I forget it's there til I need it.
    $_1.JPG

On the left side I'm trying to find a comfortable way to carry this CRKT SPEW on my belt. For 20$, i figured it'd be a good way to try carrying a small fixed blade.
    Imgp3122.jpg

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    I'm gonna get s Emerson one day!

Buy them used. I've owned a few Emerson's so far, and while I think they are excellent knives, they are very pricey. The fit and finish is not comparable to other knives in the price range and the materials are "lacking" to some people. However, I find the 154cm blades to work well, are easy to sharpen, and they are very tough knives. The designs are excellent and the wave feature is something that I now require on all of my folding knives (except for slipjoints).

For reference:

I paid $100 shipped (used) for a Horseman & $125 shipped (used) for my CQC-8. I chose to keep the CQC-8 and sold the Horseman for $125, so I only have $100 invested into a $200ish knife.

jarredelectric

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2016
    Metairie, LA
    I've never seen a locking folder with a blade like that. There are warncliffs out there but never seen one with that steep of a drop to the point.

Maybe a folding electricians knife might be the closest thing. I think they have some in liner lock variant.

Definitely electrician knife. Stripping wire.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LazrBeam
    Top Bottom