Active shooter at Fort Lauderdale airport

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • XD-GEM

XD-GEM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    New Orleans
    So he had checked his weapon in his baggage, then pulled it out at baggage claim and began firing. I guess this going to mean calls to ban flying with firearms.

BlueShamu

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 21, 2015
    D'town
    Just a theory....

What are the odds this guy is a jaded Hillary supporter? Would the MSM ever report it?

Oh wait.....only right wing whackos do this sort of thing. (Please read with sarcasm)

Devilneck

S&W Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2011
    Slidell
    Aaand he's a muslim convert, and supporter of ISIS, and highly mentally unstable, and tried to turn himself in at an FBI office but was turned away..

sliguns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    louisiana
    FNC, discussed on The Five, and regular newscasts. I'm sure you might not hear any of that on CNN, PMSNBC, ABC, CNBC.

yeah i read that he was deployed in iraq and came home messed up...

Two months ago, Santiago sat in an FBI office in Anchorage, Alaska, claiming the CIA was forcing him to join ISIS. After he was evaluated for four days, Santiago was released without any medication or a follow-up plan. *I told him to go to church or to seek professional help,* the brother said.

Anchorage Police Chief Chris Tolley told a Saturday news conference that Santiago was a troubled soul who was investigated four times last year by local cops.

The allegations ranged from domestic disturbance to an unverified strangling charge — and he was only arrested once.

Anchorage cops also held Santiago’s weapon for safekeeping after his bizarre Nov. 7 appearance at the FBI, and only returned the gun Dec. 8.

*There are speculations that this is the same gun (used in the killings),* said Tolley. *I have not received confirmation that it is in fact that gun.*

Another relative said Santiago’s service in Iraq may have sent him over the edge.

*While in Iraq, his brother said he lost two of his close friends,* said an uncle who lives in Naples, Fla. *A grenade went off, and they died right in front of him.*

Authorities said they were not ruling out terrorism, though no groups had claimed responsibility. Six people were also wounded.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...lauderdale-airport-shooting-article-1.2939003

Top Bottom