Cannon Safe Parking Lot Extravaganza Sale! THIS SAT ONLY!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • richiespng

Jun 13, 2009
    Picayune, MS
    We know that a lot of people were apprehensive about pre-ordering a safe "sight unseen" so we are holding a parking lot sale at our shop in Picayune this Sat the 15th from 8:30 AM until 1:30 PM for the remaining few safes we have in stock. We have a good amount left from the "Good Guy Deal" and a few from the "Oops, Wrong Color Deal". Both models are 24 gun, 30-minute fire rated Cannon safes with the full Cannon Lifetime Warranty. One model has gold hardware and the other has silver. Take your pick, $499 + tax. We will also have other models such as the Patriot series and the HR series on hand. Please email gundept@richiespng.com or call 601-798-9449 and ask for Kasey with any questions.

Google Map: http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou...-89.673822&spn=0.008466,0.01929&z=16&iwloc=r1

If we sell out of these on Sat, there is a good chance that we may be ordering another truck load to take to the Kenner and Slidell gun shows coming up!!!

Last edited:

MRBULLRED

Psalms 27: 1-3
    Premium Member
    Nov 15, 2008
    Ascension Parish
    Hey guys.. I helped a buddy pick one of these safes up... Very nice!!!! Bring your a-game and eat your wheaties cause these things are heavy....

richiespng

Jun 13, 2009
    Picayune, MS
    So I guess the "good guy deal" safes are in and I can come pick mine up this weekend?

Just unloaded them from the tractor trailer this morning.

e7j5acfavs0g7a7f3c.jpg

time for a road trip!

Come on over! :cool:

richiespng

Jun 13, 2009
    Picayune, MS
    The HR stands for "Hernia Ready". Trust me, they are very, very heavy. But they sure look purty.

Ahhh, now they're not THAT bad. I have an HR6040 that I put in my house. Just me and another guy moved it all the way across the house and into it's final resting place. Empty, they are not that bad. Now.......once I got it filled........THAT'S another story. :mamoru:

richiespng

Jun 13, 2009
    Picayune, MS
    how much do these suckers weigh? I need to figure out if I can get it into my house.

450 lbs give-or-take. Me and another guy from the shop delivered about 30 of them last week, just the two of us. A good hand-truck or dolly is all you need to get them to your door. Once inside, it's even easier to deal with.

Top Bottom