Russia stops all ammunition exports to the u.s

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BenCarp27

I feel like an old man...
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2010
    New Orleans Area, Southshore
    Everything I've searched so far only leads back to the original SilverDoctors.com report.
    Even the handful of articles/sites that don't lead to SilverDoctors.com eventually lead to a forum, or board, that credits back to SilverDoctors.com.
    The articles starts off describing nameless big ammo distributors holding a "private" conversation, and ends with the mention of their own Russian made product supplies.
    I'd tend to think its main purpose is to scare up some sales. But... Its enough to make the chicken littles go crazy, so I'd expect a temporary shortage on Russian made ammo if it isn't squatched soon.

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    Uhhh...did no one notice that the same people who wrote that BS also just so happen to be selling Tula 7.62 ammo? For $10.99 a box. :rofl:

And I bet they'll sell every box they have.

a2eserus.jpg

rcm192

Sic semper tyrannis
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    111   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    New Orleans area
    I just logged into a few of the main distributors sites to see what was in stock. It looks like the numbers are somewhat normal...not saying that wont change due to this internet buzz...but

If you dont have a reason or enough ammo of this nature already laying around you could take it as an opportunity/reason to buy some more ammo!

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    I just logged into a few of the main distributors sites to see what was in stock. It looks like the numbers are somewhat normal...not saying that wont change due to this internet buzz...but

If you dont have a reason or enough ammo of this nature already laying around you could take it as an opportunity/reason to buy some more ammo!

So because there is a completely fabricated and scandalous false scare regarding ammo to cause people to panic buy ammo, everyone should panic buy ammo? Not following that logic.

rcm192

Sic semper tyrannis
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    111   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    New Orleans area
    So because there is a completely fabricated and scandalous false scare regarding ammo to cause people to panic buy ammo, everyone should panic buy ammo? Not following that logic.

You could just use it as a reminder if you need more ammo. These days it seems people are going to buy however much ammo they're allotted whether its availability is threatened or not. Now I can't say for sure if everyone "always needs more ammo every time they see it", but....

If you don't feel as if you have enough ammo for your needs; buy enough ammo to supplement those needs. I didn't say you have to buy all of it.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LanceK
    Top Bottom