Looking for gun (and nongun) folks for defensive video series

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tom Gresham

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 1, 2008
    Covington
    Okay, we need some folks to help out with shoots of a video series which will be shot in the Baton Rouge area.

This is the First Person Defender series. You can see it on YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLscB-49EdZcuKOrDogPOGkeTde5OqGTT3

I need both people who are familiar with guns as well as those with no or little training. We'll be doing Simunitions training, as well as live fire. NOTE: This is TV, and not real training. But, it's a lot of fun.

We're working with two very good trainers: Wes Doss and Chris Cerino.

Singles as well as husband-wife pairs (boyfriend-girlfriend?) are needed. Actually, we don't care what the makeup is of the couples. We do need teenagers or slightly pre-teen for a couple of scenarios, also.

Please send your info to: info@guntalk.com.

We provide the guns and equipment.

Obviously, do not apply if you are a prohibited person.

We need:

Contact info
    Brief background (include familiarity with firearms)
    A photo

Thanks!

Tom Gresham

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 1, 2008
    Covington
    A followup . . .

We just completed the first week of shooting video for the second season of First Person Defender. Everything went well. All our "good guys" did great. Many thanks to the BS folks who responded. One couple from here was included, and we made sure there were surprises in their scenarios.

We had people from age 9 and up included. When you include someone's own children in the scenario, things get complicated very quickly.

I think they all had fun, and I know they all went home with a lot to think about.

Thanks to all!

allen1911

Realist
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jan 25, 2013
    Chalmette
    Just a quick thank you to Tom and the crew for a fantastic experience. My daughter and I really enjoyed meeting you, Kyle and Chris for the filming. Can't wait to see the finished product.

Allen & Jenna

Tom Gresham

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 1, 2008
    Covington
    Allen and Jenna,

You guys were great! That scenario still moves me to the point of not being able to speak.

Great learning/training experience. Thanks so much for the help. We'll let you know when the entire series goes up on YouTube.

We also will be needing some extras for Friday, Sept. 5, if anyone is available to help create mass hysteria. ;)

allen1911

Realist
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jan 25, 2013
    Chalmette
    If anybody gets a chance to go, they should definitely do it. My daughter and I had a great time. I wish I could get out there for this too.
    Allen

Tom Gresham

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 1, 2008
    Covington
    Just wrapped up this shoot. Thanks go out to the Bayou Shooter folks who volunteered and those who were working on the set. Had a great time working with Wes Doss last week.

Top Bottom