Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JB-Glock21

Old School
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    Denham Springs
    As we celebrate, let us be especially Thankful for the members of our armed services. And reflect that "Freedom is not Free" but earned at great sacrifice.

And also Thankful for our LEO's who daily risk everything to keep us safe.

And also Thankful for our PFF's whom also risk.

Expert684

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Lafayette
    Yep, Happy Thanksgiving to all!! Hope the protesters freeze their a$$ off! LEO, NG will have to baby sit instead of being with their families.

kingfhb

NRA & USCCA INST. w/ LSP#
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Mar 28, 2014
    New Orleans, LA
    I'll just say "Happy Thanksgiving" to all. However, I would like to extend a Happy Thanksgiving to all those men and women around the world that will be down range this holiday season. Good luck and stay safe! I would also like to send out a Happy Thanksgiving to all those LEO, FF, First Responders, service members, etc. that stand, stood or will stand the wall every day in service and protection of our great country.

Be Safe and God Bless!

olivs260

Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Sep 23, 2009
    Geismar, LA
    I'll just say "Happy Thanksgiving" to all. However, I would like to extend a Happy Thanksgiving to all those men and women around the world that will be down range this holiday season. Good luck and stay safe! I would also like to send out a Happy Thanksgiving to all those LEO, FF, First Responders, service members, etc. that stand, stood or will stand the wall every day in service and protection of our great country.

Be Safe and God Bless!

Hear hear! Those who can't be with their families will certainly be in our thoughts and prayers this holiday season :cheers:

The Key Master

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 13, 2013
    Gretna, LA
    I would like to wish the everyone in the Bayou Shooter community a Happy Thanksgiving. I also agree with JB-Glock21 and kingfhb in giving Thanks to our military and First Responders for keeping our nation and communities safe.

Golden Dragon

Stay Alert.... Stay Alive
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    171   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Mandeville

Be Safe and God Bless!

To You and Yours Have a Good One

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    I figured I could take a quick food break to jump on here and wish all of y'all a happy turkey day! Seriously though, Happy Thanksgiving guys! We all have a lot to be thankful for and it's good to be reminded and to remind others of that fact every now and then! I hope you all have a fun day with your friends, family, and loved ones!

Austin

PAPACHUCK

Certified Gun Nut
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Sep 21, 2006
    Outside Slidell
    Happy thanksgiving to all of the BayouShooter community and your families!

I hope everyone has a chance to spend the day with loved ones, for they are what it's all about.

Top Bottom