How NOT to get people on your side

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KaCajun Boy

Crazy Kracker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    NOLA
    Man trust me I just wish I had their entergy to go out at night, stay up late and all into the morning protesting about something they have no clue about, then still have the entergy to work 12 hours and then do it all over again the next night. It's just crazy to see how far some people will take it. :bravo: to the man that was ****** off cause if he wasn't at work he would have been fired but I'm sure all the "protesters" got paid absent for missing all the work that they have/will be missing. :mamoru:

Request Dust Off

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 11, 2007
    Westbank N.O.
    Come on guys a little less complaining and little more working and y'all might make the people feel a little less disenfranchised. Just pay the ransoms and be allowed to continue to provide for those that can't do for themselves, after all it is your fault on some level. Also it is your parents and grand parents fault. I gather this from watching the news a little from time to time.

Fred_G

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    West Monroe
    Several thousand pound car, 160 pound protester... Just idle through. Do you think they are willing to be run over to 'protest'?

Ske1etor

BOOM! LEGSHOT!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 30, 2008
    Chacahoula, Louisiana
    Everybody best save their energy for the Tamir Rice 'incident'. Then it will be the next one and so on and so on.
    I don't think that one will amount to anything as the family requested (which was granted) to have the surveillance footage made public showing their son pointing the fake gun at people and drawing it on police as they exited their cruiser.

Sent via dixie cup string phone.

Request Dust Off

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 11, 2007
    Westbank N.O.
    I don't think that one will amount to anything as the family requested (which was granted) to have the surveillance footage made public showing their son pointing the fake gun at people and drawing it on police as they exited their cruiser.

Sent via dixie cup string phone.

It may or may not amount to anything. But the media is already on it and all over what the police did wrong. It is never the fault of the 'Victim', 'child', 'unarmed young black man'. If not this one then it will be another. Stuff like this happens all the time. I wonder what the criteria is for what get's run up the flag pole and saluted.

Why don't the community leaders come up with some guidelines on how to not go out and get yourself killed by the police. I don't do stupid things to LEO and I am white. If I were 'Insert Politically Correct Term Here' I would be even more careful. But then I had parent that instilled some things in me.

Not to derail this thread. Back onto the OP's thing:

Who'd like to hear more from this guy:
    Landrum told a 10News photographer, "I got to go to Ross right now, homie. If I don't get there, I'm going to get fired. I've got six f****** kids to feed, homie … m*****f****** get shot every f****** day. Deal with it the right way, not like this.

Top Bottom