RM Holsters: A testimonial

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leadfoot

Low Speed High Drag
    Mar 4, 2009
    Livingston Parish
    I have been doing business with RM Holsters for quite a few years. I have probably owned at least 5-6 low rider holsters for several different guns.

I had always dealt with Jeff, but when I called him a week or so ago to order a new low rider, he told me he was no longer in the holster business.

Needless to say, I was kinda puzzled, because I knew that people were still commenting on their RM holsters, but they were speaking of a guy named Kee.

Jeff explained to me that he had decided to get out of the holster business and had sold the company to Kee Darnell, a long time friend of his and he had the utmost faith in Kee's ability to turn out a quality product, or he wouldn't have sold him the business.

Ok, so I called Kee and spoke to him briefly about what I needed and he told me he could take care of me in a relatively short period of time.

After a few days went by, I had a change of plan and needed to change my order. I called Kee again, thinking he probably hadn't got around to even cutting my order out, much less finish it.

As it turns out, he had my holster finished, but when I explained to him my situation he gladly was able to substitute another holster and even was kind enough to meet me near my home to deliver it (turns out we don't live far away from each other.)

In the back of my mind, I admit to having a slight doubt that the quality might not be up to what I was expecting.

Let me say that the quality of the work I recieved was 100% as good as the previous holsters I recieved, and maybe even a little better.

Kee was friendly, courteous and went out of his way to make me a happy customer and for that, I am certainly greatful and I wish him the best of luck in his new venture.

Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    Only 1 dealing with Kee so far.

Top notch. Truly like it more than I have any of my other holsters.

chootem

Dec 12, 2011
    Lockport
    Well stated!! Have a low rider from Jeff and since have a few different holsters and mag holders from Kee. Exceptional work!!!

allen1911

Realist
    Jan 25, 2013
    Chalmette
    Kee does great work

Kee does top notch work and works with the customers to make sure that they are satisfied. I have no problem recommending him to anyone in the market for a great kydex holster. Here are a few pictures of what he made for me.
    image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Top Bottom